• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Almost eight tenths faster on soft tyre than Ferrari on SS. Wicked.

Grosjean will get 5 place penalty

NewDust

RBR really tought they had a chance to place top 10 on softs? Otherwise their decision for that first run of q2 baffles me. And if they really thought they had a chance, their optimism baffles me...

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Ferrari president Sergio Marchionne has admitted that the Italian team has 'failed' with its ambitions this year, as he set sights on a recovery in 2017.
http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/ferrari-failed-on-2016-f1-targets-marchionne-815004/

But he has to start with that front left tire that he flatspotted.

Sky speculating that Merc might ask the FIA to replace that tire for safety reasons.

We do not know how bad that flatspot is. If the tyre is deemed dangerous by Pirelli and FIA, they will give him another tyre

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
But he has to start with that front left tire that he flatspotted.

Sky speculating that Merc might ask the FIA to replace that tire for safety reasons.

That's what I mean. If he needs to replace it he has a set with the same mileage.

Come on, Lewis. Get out the car. Risk it.

Upinsmoke

So yeah Ferrari still a lot slower than they need to be but I find the whole Sky agenda quite baffling and frankly pathetic.

“looks like Kimi got a tow off Hamilton“

Lolololol

Like why can't you just your liquid diarrhea driven agenda to one side for like an hour and a half.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
So yeah Ferrari still a lot slower than they need to be but I find the whole Sky agenda quite baffling and frankly pathetic.

“looks like Kimi got a tow off Hamilton“

Lolololol

Like why can't you just your liquid diarrhea driven agenda to one side for like an hour and a half.

I feel like your anger is misplaced.

Upinsmoke

I'm not really sure what you're trying to prove, here. They're still a shambles.

What are you trying to prove. I don't really know how you can define shambles? I mean what does that make all the other teams?

So whoever is second, third etc etc is always a shambles by definition they aren't on the front row? So when Ferrari dominated (for a longer period than Mercedes have) every other team was a shambles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom