• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Verstappen should get a penalty for that. He had no plans on getting out of the way.

He then had the nerve to complain about a Renault almost sorta kinda getting in the way. Haha, what a prick.

ramparter

Banned
Well, on the bright side, Merc arguably only had ONE trouble-free 1-2 -> 1-2 finish this season Hungary), so it's not like that's as common as in previous years.
Yup and I want to see how will Rosberg react. Start could be good. I dont expect another Barcelona but one of the could force the other out. Between the two Mercs I choose Lewis to be the wdc any day but I dont want him to have it easy.

Edit: are we hating Monza now? True it doesnt help with Mercs advantage at the moment but Id never like to see this track go.

RSP

Sky sports has been discussing Vetstappen's behavior for two days now. Just shows how little there is to talk about really.

Maybe there will be an interesting battle for 5th - 10th betweem Williams, Force India and Red Bull.

Aiii

So not worth it
He then had the nerve to complain about a Renault almost sorta kinda getting in the way. Haha, what a prick.

This is getting ridiculous, he informed his engineer he got blocked and his lap was compromised. His exact words: "I got blocked"

Yeah, what a dick.

There are plenty of things you cna rightfully complain about, no need to reach.

Zeknurn

Tobi Grüner @tgruener
F1 takeover by Liberty Media is getting serious. Does Ecclestone have to step down from his job as F1 boss? #AMuS
AMS F1 News @ams_formula1
Libery Media close to Formula 1 takeover. First money to be transferred next week. AMuS (in German): bit.ly/2bL4PwY #f1

Is Liberty Media good or bad?

nekkid

This is getting ridiculous, he informed his engineer he got blocked and his lap was compromised. His exact words: "I got blocked"

Yeah, what a dick.

There are plenty of things you cna rightfully complain about, no need to reach.

All you're doing, there, is making it more worthwhile ;-)

Guys, is there anywhere I'll be able to watch a quali replay/rerun couple of hours after it?
Does anyone know if german RTL or british SKY do reruns?

Lach

Alsonso, Vandorne @ McLaren, Button retiring
Perez staying at FI (as Renault not going to win races next year)
Williams going for Nasr to keep sponsors.
Gutierrez on the fence.
Ocon to Renault (pretty safe bet)

Zeknurn

Fill us in, for those who'd prefer to read your words than listen to his voice.

Alonso or Kmag at Renault with Ocon.
Perez will stay at Force India
Nasr or Stroll will replace Massa
Guitireez needs to do something to keep his seat or Palmer(lol)/LeClerc will replace him.
Gasly will replace Kvyat.
Button to Williams will never happen.
Stoffel will finally get his seat at McLaren.

iirc.

nekkid

Alsonso, Vandorne @ McLaren, Button retiring
Perez staying at FI (as Renault not going to win races next year)
Williams going for Nasr to keep sponsors.
Gutierrez on the fence.
Ocon to Renault (pretty safe bet)

Alonso or Kmag at Renault with Ocon.
Perez will stay at Force India
Nasr or Stroll will replace Massa
Guitireez needs to do something to keep his seat or Palmer(lol)/LeClerc will replace him.
Gasly will replace Kvyat.
Button to Williams will never happen.
Stoffel will finally get his seat at McLaren.

iirc.

Cool, thanks.

Upinsmoke

Martin Brundle comparing Ross Brawn to Marchionne. Apparently Ross brought everything together slowly and Marchionne bangs his fists on the desk.

Didn't know Brawn was CEO of Ferrari when he was there, interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom