• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I really think it's suspicious how Hamilton's car keeps failing. Really suspicious. Like Mercedes doesn't want him to win and keep giving him the worse car. Look, I'm not saying this is what happened, but someone needs to look into that. Someone needs to look into that.

yami4ct

10 seconds? Wow. That's big. He seems to deserve it though. I have no clue what he thought he was doing there and he's had made a habit of stupid moves like that this season as well

Aiii

So not worth it
Look, I really think it's suspicious how Hamilton's car keeps failing. Really suspicious. Like Mercedes doesn't want him to win and keep giving him the worse car. Look, I'm not saying this is what happened, but someone needs to look into that. Someone needs to look into that.

Listen, I'm not saying Merc is deliberately sabotaging Lewis so that Rosberg can get a win. But certainly it is no coincidence that Lewis' engine blew, there's no way such bad luck exists.

Listen, I'm not saying Merc is deliberately sabotaging Lewis so that Rosberg can get a win. But certainly it is no coincidence that Lewis' engine blew, there's no way such bad luck exists.

Perhaps it was someone at Mercedes. I'm not saying that it was someone at Mercedes, but we don't know. Maybe it was Verstappen. We don't know. We don't know and that's a problem. That's why we need to find out.

Timbuktu

Im so sad now.

I guess if Danny wins that will be good, but I hate that Rosberg is getting free points yet again :(

Don't worry man, even if he wins this championship, he will still have a inferiority complex next to Hamilton. And this would get Hammy pretty hungry and angry next year as well. Luck is a part of the game, we have seen luckier champions in recent years.

Line_HTX

Perhaps it was someone at Mercedes. I'm not saying that it was someone at Mercedes, but we don't know. Maybe it was Verstappen. We don't know. We don't know and that's a problem. That's why we need to find out.

Make Mercedes AMG F1 great again?

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom