• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

CtwENnmXgAAACbK.jpg:large

hamchan

Clearly Mercedes made an agreement with Rosberg and Hamilton to give Ham two championships wins, then give Rosberg two championship wins. I can't believe Hamilton is getting all salty now that it's not his turn when he clearly made this agreement to collude.

Cigol

God I can't stand Sky's coverage. No one cares about Lewis. We want more Danny.
Except the vast majority of f1 supporters, not to mention anyone with a passing interest in the championship itself.

The people riffing on the conspiracy theorists are just as bad as one another. Worse even because they are selectively choosing to dismiss things outright in a sport renowned for politics and shady practices.

And no Hamilton won't leave a lucrative contact with the fastest car by a mile just because he doesn't trust the team implicitly.

Also people need to get real. If Danny was in an actual championship battle his wholesome persona would soon erode just like vettals did.

fuenf

To be fair Mercedes unnecessaryly fueled the conspiracy theories with the pit crew shuffle at the beginning of the season. I can understand their reasoning but and it might have been the logical thing to do, but it's just odd to tier apart a Championship winning crew.

NHale

Mercedes should find Hamilton's conspiracy theory totally unacceptable, what a clown he is.

I'm sure his mechanics and people at the factory doing the hard work and long hours for the last 4 years to give him the clear title contender car on the grid are thrilled that apparently he doesn't trust them.

Can you imagine working for 4 years at something, doing the best job by far than anyone else in the market and then hear someone working for the same "team" wondering if some people inside that building is intentionally destroying what you've worked so hard to achieve?

I'm sure his mechanics and people at the factory doing the hard work and long hours for the last 4 years to give him the clear title contender car on the grid are thrilled that apparently he doesn't trust them.

Can you imagine working for 4 years at something, doing the best job by far than anyone else in the market and then hear someone working for the same "team" wondering if some people inside that building is intentionally destroying what you've worked so hard to achieve?

Ach he's just pissed off and emotional. Let's see if he's still talking the same nonsense once he's calmed down. TBH if I got smacked by a blue shell continuously in Mario Kart in more than one race I'd probably be convinced the game was rigged against me.

hamchan

This is after they've all won two championships and many many races together too. Really wasn't right for Hamilton to egg this conspiracy on.

TCRS

Banned
totally missed it. not sure if I should watch it because it was an exciting race or not because Ferrari monumentally fucked up again..

besides the repeat is on the same time as panthers at falcons so I'll probably watch that..

Mercedes should find Hamilton's conspiracy theory totally unacceptable, what a clown he is.

This is after they've all won two championships and many many races together too. Really wasn't right for Hamilton to egg this conspiracy on.

He never (explicitly) said anything about conspiracy. It seems like a specific part of his comments has been overblown as usual.

Agreed, when I first heard F1 was going to Channel 4 I had my reservations but judging by the few races I have watched this season those doubts were misplaced.

Too many ads and coverage is very much no frills compared to Sky or BBC.

olore

Still annoyed by it several hours later. This was a crucial race for Lewis. Goddamn it

Formula Fair it ain´t

tomtom94

It's quite telling how many strides have been made with regards to reliability that Hamilton's luck is considered bad nowadays.

I feel for Hamilton, who had basically not put a foot wrong all weekend, and I hope it means that the last races of the season are more exciting because otherwise this championship battle is kind of petering out.

Natalie Pinkham ‏@NataliePinkham 3h3 hours ago
'Something or someone doesn't want me to win this world championship' @LewisHamilton to @TomClarksonF1 #MalaysiaGP #f1

Salty and conspiracy-driven #blessed is best #blessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom