• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

That Aussie anthem
aussie.gif

yami4ct

Ric has to be one of the most purely likable athletes in the world. Dude is almost impossible to dislike. Always feel good when he gets a nice result.

"I don't believe it Crofty but people are talking about it. Just listen to people talking about it. People should investigate why people are talking."

We got a lot of smart people here at F1GAF. Very smart. The smartest people, really. We should really look into it.

Aiii

So not worth it
We got a lot of smart people here at F1GAF. Very smart. The smartest people, really. We should really look into it.

Listen, all signs are pointing to faul play. A Mercedes engine doesn't just blow up, they barely run that thing at 100%, youknowwhatimsayin.

NHale

If Hamilton really believes the team is working against him why don't he quit the team? Does he really want to risk an accident when the team sabotages his suspension?

Surely he's not safe so he should quit immediately unless he's whining like a baby to lead the team to sabotage Nico to "make it fair.". But surely he's not such a loser, right?

spuckthew

Conspiracy theories are dumb. Hamilton didn't quite go as far to say that he thinks it's a conspiracy that only his engines keep blowing, so we can't call him out on something that he didn't technically say, and I'd let him off in the heat of the moment anyway with his obvious emotions.

It's just fucking bullshit bad luck, and it means Rosberg will likely win unless Hamilton goes SSJ and wins the last 5 races. We know Hamilton can do it, but can his car?

Line_HTX

Well, that certainly was pleasantly entertaining to say the least.

I hope Suzuka brings a better show next week. Please be awesome.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Mercedes isn't being run by Flavio Briatore; they're not going to sabotage one of their own cars for reasons.

Aiii

So not worth it
Mercedes isn't being run by Flavio Briatore; they're not going to sabotage one of their own cars for reasons.

But what if they are? I mean, obviously I'm not saying they are, but what if they do in fact rig the championship so Rosberg can finally win one despite himself? What if they are?

We don't know that for sure. We really don't know that. I'm not saying it's possible, but it wouldn't surprise me if he was somehow involved. It really wouldn't.

yami4ct

Conspiracy theories are dumb. Hamilton didn't quite go as far to say that he thinks it's a conspiracy that only his engines keep blowing, so we can't call him out on something that he didn't technically say, and I'd let him off in the heat of the moment anyway with his obvious emotions.

It's just fucking bullshit bad luck, and it means Rosberg will likely win unless Hamilton goes SSJ and wins the last 5 races. We know Hamilton can do it, but can his car?

Hamilton pushes hard for the next 4 races, pulls out the wins. Engine gives out for the final.

Watch it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom