• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

Ricciardo sixth. Doubt that shitful stop would've made any difference :/

Fair showing by Max, not impressed with that last move though :/

What a boring race.

DBT85

Decent recovery from Lewis after a shocker start. Once again, a shame Nico can just stroll around the track.

Convinced it's Nicos title now.

dakun

Not really.

Fuck this shit. If Ros wind the WDC I'll go on every social media comment section and express how I feel about Merc and modern F1 and will also have everyone know how the championship was corrupt and handed to Nico.
Blame Hamilton for his shitty start. Rosberg is a better driver this year, with all that is required to win a championship. Yes i said it.

Zeknurn

An undeserved win for Rosberg and an undeserved second place for Verstappen, neither of them should be allowed to finish in front of Hamilton. #blessed #hamiltonfan

A pretty good race. It's too bad Ferrari went full Ferrari.

Aiii

So not worth it
Decent recovery from Lewis after a shocker start. Once again, a shame Nico can just stroll around the track.

Convinced it's Nicos title now.

And a well deserved title at that, Hamilton buckling under pressure will be considered a "gift" by Lewis fans, but clearly that is on him.

spuckthew

It was actually a good race. Hamilton (or Merc or whoever) needs to figure their shit out with the starts, but otherwise I'm satisfied. It's weird...I feel ok with it...I think I've accepted the inevitable.

Maybe I'll put a cheeky bet on Rosberg before the odds get too shit. I mean, knowing my luck, he'll probably lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom