• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
Nobody remembers second place. He could end up seriously hurt or someone else could. Time will tell.

That is cute, I guess we should just stop awarding money, prizes and having anyone but the winner on the podium as well. Mught as well just count the number of wins and abolish the point system.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Any info when Formula E coverage will start? 30 minutes before the race?
Oh right, there's an F1 race happening around THE TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT OMG

She and Lewis would make a nice couple though

And both could make top chart singles after breakup

spuckthew

So why is Hamilton so shit at getting off the line this year? Not adapting to new regulations or tech as quickly (compared to every other driver)? Is he just worse compared to the Hamilton of yesteryear? Was it a fluke because of what they said about the damp patch? A psychological problem? Is there a Mercedes clutch problem?

Answers on a postcard.

dakun

Nobody remembers second place. He could end up seriously hurt or someone else could. Time will tell.

I'm sure he'll remember it when he looks at his trophy collection.

I also cringed at his last second move but that's how determined drivers drive. Senna did it, Schumacher did it, Vettel.. great drivers are assholes on the track.

Aiii

So not worth it
So why is Hamilton so shit at getting off the line this year? Not adapting to new regulations or tech as quickly (compared to every other driver)? Is he just worse compared to the Hamilton of yesteryear? Was it a fluke because of what they said about the damp patch? A psychological problem? Is there a Mercedes clutch problem?

Answers on a postcard.

He was snapchatting the start.

NewDust

Also 7th full house (all cars classified) and 1st time 2 full houses in one season (China 2016), if you don't count USA 2005 (6 car start) and Italy 2005

And Suzuka 2015 also produced a full house.

Solaire of Astora

Death by black JPN
Not really.

Fuck this shit. If Ros wind the WDC I'll go on every social media comment section and express how I feel about Merc and modern F1 and will also have everyone know how the championship was corrupt and handed to Nico.

Because that will change the minds of the people... A person on a mission to flood comment sections about how a driver who has won nine Grand Prix in a season(and that number could get higher) had a championship handed to him by a team seemingly unhappy with their other driver, despite him having won back to back championships for them. Oh! And they hate this guy so much, they pay him 40 million a year.

Good luck... Speaking of luck, I'm not saying that Nico hasn't had quite good luck this season, but it's funny how the ones complaining the loudest are so keen to overlook how Lewis's first championship wouldn't have happened without a last lap engine blowout for Massa while leading at Hungary or the fuel hose fiasco in Singapore. The only defense I ever hear for that was how Lewis got that bullshit penalty at spa, and while I agree with that, it doesn't exactly even things out.

ramparter

Banned
Good luck... Speaking of luck, I'm not saying that Nico hasn't had quite good luck this season, but it's funny how the ones complaining the loudest are so keen to overlook how Lewis's first championship wouldn't have happened without a last lap engine blowout for Massa while leading at Hungary or the fuel hose fiasco in Singapore. The only defense I ever hear for that was how Lewis got that bullshit penalty at spa, and while I agree with that, it doesn't exactly even things out.
I am not that big fan of Lewis actually, I just don't like Nico (I used to), and yeah I know I'm biased. My post still wasn't really serious. Nice gets the title, I'll be pissed for couple of hours or a day but that's it.
Oh and btw I was devastated in Brazil 2008, by far the most intense moment all the years I've been watching F1. My body was shaking for like an hour, I phoned my best friend and my brother to tell them what happened.

Malcolm9

At least it's making things more interesting, it wasn't long ago Nico was 40 odd points clear and Hamilton reeled him, he just needs to do the same thing again, and just hope Rosberg has a few iffy moments.

If Rosberg wins it then deservedly so.

Aiii

So not worth it
VES now ahead of Vettel in the driver standings, 5 points behind Kimi.

This despite spending 4 races in a Toro Rosso, Ferrari what you are you doing, come on, this is ridiculous!

Zeknurn

It's pretty amazing that the tickets sold out within a month and they had to come up with more.

The Hong Kongians come out for some good racing.

Jezbollah

Lewis making Nico mistakes, Nico doing Lewis things like winning the races he needs to win.

Most certainly the time to bust out the tin foil hats eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom