• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Grosjean is working that Haas. The extra compound option is really working well so far this season.

But he will need to stop once more compared to other teams (twice, other will pit once)

Haas profitied as crazy with Ferrari cooperation. No other new team ever had this kind of help (plus Ferrari gained with their windtunnel)

A Manor ahead of a Red Bull. What Formula is this?

I honestly love when the smaller teams do great. They already have so many cards stacked against them so when they can be competitive it's great for the sport IMO. Usually it won't last the whole race though lol

tomtom94

Sainz in the pits off that set of mediums having done 21 laps. Wonder if that's just Toro Rosso eating its tyres or if it's going to be harder to make a two-stop than people were expecting

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Gutierrez hyprid system failed, too. So it is Ferrari's fault.

I wonder if there's something to rumors about the turbo issues.

Ferrari will deny everything. Race is still long and there are two Ferrari 2016 engine powered cars remaining.

Fuck yes, Haas. That was only a 1-gap type battle, too.

Vandoorne is reminding me of Kobayashi who just hopped into the Toyota and lit people up in his few first races.

Manor... holy crap. Imagine if they had a veteran driver on the team. There could easily be another half second in the car.

tomtom94

So looks like Mercedes are not only faster but also better on their tyres so they don't have to make an extra pit-stop. Bwahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom