• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
So 1 6th place is a fluke, twice in a row is a true show of the potential of this Haas? Amazing stuff by Grosjean.

Solaire of Astora

Death by black JPN
So 1 6th place is a fluke, twice in a row is a true show of the potential of this Haas? Amazing stuff by Grosjean.

Today is a true showing of their potential because Grosjean had to actually pit, unlike in Australia where he got lucky with the "change tyres in the pit lane during red flag" loophole. I always liked Grosjean, so I'm glad to see he wound up at a good team.

Spades

It's so nice to see a new team not waste our time for once, after years of watching new teams who aren't only a waste of space but a waste of tyre rubber frankly.

Regardless of result, what a fantastic start by Haas.

Lemonte

exciting race but got little bit bored so...

5GRZHsY.png

frontieruk

Apparently Merc gambled on a safety car for hammys last stop as he didn't have the pace of the Ferrari if they tried to match the pitstop

Lima

Happy for Manor. Best looking livery and Wehrlein is an awesome driver. The only German I can cheer for today.

Rosberg keeping that momentum going. He might actually have a decent shot at the title this year.

He had a 25 point head start in 2014 when Lewis had a car failure in Melbourne. And had a massive advantage at Spa, when he took Lewis out and finished 2nd. He still lost the championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom