• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Crofty sounds like he will start a GoFundMe for Kimi after the race and present an official complaint to the UN about the violation of Kimi's human rights.

Grug

Kimi definitely not cool

Qualified first and finished second. He is allowed to be disappointed. Doesn't necessarily mean he is pissed off at his team.

Interviews might be more revealing.

Send Eddie Jordan out, he is the man for the occasion.

Qualified first and finished second. He is allowed to be disappointed. Doesn't necessarily mean he is pissed off at his team.

Interviews might be more revealing.

Send Eddie Jordan out, he is the man for the occasion.

Yeah. People are always ready with their conspiracy theories. He had best chance to win in a while and came second. Of course he will be disappointed but that doesn't mean he has something against team or Vettel.

KdotIX

Was a good race toward the end. The thing that ruined it for me was fucking Crofty and his shit.

I mean, it was clearly visible that Vet and Ric was on beast mode when Max triggered the stops and Ferrari went to cover him off with RAI.

Even Pat Symmonds, who's probably one of the better additions to the Sky team, backed that up by saying that Rai was doing 1:17s before pitting, Ferrari saw that Vettel could do more and released him. As soon as that happened, VET was doing 1:16s and 1:15s.

Then you still have Crofty saying "is Kimi demoralised?", "we haven't heard his radio", "was this right on the grounds of morality and sportsmanship?" Seriously, fuck fucking off Croft.

Deffo watching C4 next time round.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Staying out longer on the UltraSofts (Vettel, Ricciardo) was just a better strategy than pitting early (Verstappen, Bottas, Raikkonen). No conspiracy theories needed; just a gamble that didn't pay off for the latter group.

With Monaco you never know when the safety car will show up. Had there been a safety car right after the early stops, then they would have been in a winning position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom