• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orbis

Alright now you loonies can shut up about the black flag.
Heh. To be fair it clearly wasn't intentional, no sane drive would risk a DQ by literally ramming someone. To me it looks like he was so busy trying to gesture to Hamilton he briefly lost control. Penalty seems fair to me.

NewDust

Heh. To be fair it clearly wasn't intentional, no sane drive would risk a DQ by literally ramming someone. To me it looks like he was so busy trying to gesture to Hamilton he briefly lost control. Penalty seems fair to me.

You must not have been around in the era where it was normal to drive into your competitor to secure the driver championship.

Griss

How? Butterfly effect and all that. Doubt the headrest thing would have happened.

This is why Vettel's penalty isn't enough. By ramming Hamilton he probably loosened the headrest, and as a result of that he has got by Hamilton, despite the penalty.

Not acceptable.

Lima

This is why Vettel's penalty isn't enough. By ramming Hamilton he probably loosened the headrest, and as a result of that he has got by Hamilton, despite the penalty.

Not acceptable.

Dafuq am I reading. They didn't properly snap in the headrest when he got back into the car after the red flag.
Had nothing to with Vettel ramming him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom