• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 - Abu Dhabi GP 2016 |OT| No matter who wins, the race will end in fireworks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randdalf

Somebody pointed out to me that the 1 in the F1 logo is actually the negative space between the F and the right part which I used to think was the 1. Now I can't stop seeing it.

kmag

Wait, they changed Hamiltons fuel pump? Any penalties for that?

Nah, they need written approval from the FIA and it should be for safety reasons but it's covered under 34.2 of the Sporting regs. Fuel Pumps are probably the most common Parc Ferme change.

Orbis

Somebody pointed out to me that the 1 in the F1 logo is actually the negative space between the F and the right part which I used to think was the 1. Now I can't stop seeing it.
Yeah my brain somehow saw it the way you did until someone pointed that out a few years back. I think it's down to how you first see it, perhaps I saw it really small so the negative space '1' wasn't obvious, so my brain just interpreted the white bit with the lines as a '1'.

Zeknurn

I'm glad that they're talking about closing the pitlane earlier so that the pundits get more time to talk to drivers on the grid.

Hasney

Think i'll watch the start on TV, then likely transfer the race to my tablet and play some more FFXV. Doubt too much interesting will happen as long as Rosberg gets away well.

Hasney

And I was just about to write that this will be interesting.

Go Ham

If both the Mercs get out well then they'll just drive off into the distance. It will be interesting even either of them messes up the stgart or a botched pit stop.

After hearing Lauda interview: I never thought of undercut strategy if Lewis try to slow Rosberg down. So the only chance Lewis has either Rosberg has dreadful start or mechanical problems.

hamchan

Kinda hope Rosberg and Ham just crash each other at turn 1, leading the way for Danny Ric to have another glorious victory.

Zeknurn

My avatarbet still stands and I'll add to it.

Maldonado if Vettel wins
Haryanto if Kimi wins.
Alonso if Alonso wins.

EMBee99

all that he wants is another baby
Question raised by a friend watching this with me:

Do F1 cars have a remote kill switch in them? Like if a driver passes out because of heat or a piece of debris knocking them out?

MrS

Banned
The one weapon #blessed has left. The power of prayer.

Is anyone watching Sky's coverage today? I need Ted Kravitz updates on meltdowns/cumming in pants depending on how the race is going.
Nah man, Kravitz is a fuccboi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom