• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2: Resolution (1080p), Framerate (30fps), Music, & More Detailed - IGNF

RawNuts

That was it? I hardly even noticed it.
tBwyViF.jpg

IT WAS AMAZING!!!
:p

zorbsie

It took longer to post this than to watch that teaser. Still, it gets the point across of open world racer. Now to get ready for Monday. Hoping we get more than that.

LowerLevel

Looked good. Can't wait to drive through town in the distance while splashing in the rain and rolling thunder! Got to look again, but did anyone see any fences? ;)

I'm seriously pissed off right now. I know we probably hyped this considerably, but that was worse than the goddamn Division teaser.

What the fuck man. You had a 40 second teaser and that's what you decide to put in it?

I...I just...

tNeM8wq.gif

I hate you IGN First.

New002

I just saw people posting about this before it went up and so I went into it without any real sense of hype. I am thankful for that.

I'm seriously pissed off right now. I know we probably hyped this considerably, but that was worse than the goddamn Division teaser.

What the fuck man. You had a 40 second teaser and that's what you decide to put in it?

I...I just...

tNeM8wq.gif

I hate you IGN First.

I blame IGN as well. If this wasn't some drawn out exclusive we probably would have gotten that teaser Monday.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Love the dirt on the car in that one closeup. Looked real for a second. The thunder at the end was a good tease.

Is it Monday yet?

Top Bottom