• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

Daffy Duck

It happens when everyone else is trying to bid at the same time.

I never bid on the result that appears first in the search results. Always go for the one that is 5th or further down in the list.

That's what I was doing going way down the list where prices were the same as the starting bid, backing out and going back in the price stayed the same, I gave up in the end.

BADNED

Are you ready to get your S14? Not that long anymore, next FORZATHON starts October 13th at 9PM UTC and ends on October 15th at 9AM UTC.

forzathon_october_03iajq7.jpg

Tinúviel

AH needs a UI update.Little things like everytime you go back search section resets itself and you have to select the car and other details again this annoys me a lot.Also never ending 1min has to go it has to be like Fifa's ultimate team.

Lima

You know I still hate cross country solely because the AI cheats and doesn't drive through checkpoints sometimes.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
You know I still hate cross country solely because the AI cheats and doesn't drive through checkpoints sometimes.

They had the same shit in 2, it would miss the checkpoint and I would miss the same checkpoint, but it flags ME for missing it.

*Presses Y*

jesu

More details for the forzathon challenges

The Drift King - Get 3 stars on 3 Drift Zones with any Japanese car to win 15,000 CR.

AKA D.K. - Bank 100,000 Skill Score in a single chain with a Japanese car to win 15,000 XP

Initial Drift King - Score 35,000 Points in a Drift Zone with the Toyota Trueno to win the Nissan Silvia K's '94.

First and third ones might drive me crazy.

xrnzaaas

The Drift King - Get 3 stars on 3 Drift Zones with any Japanese car to win 15,000 CR.

AKA D.K. - Bank 100,000 Skill Score in a single chain with a Japanese car to win 15,000 XP

Initial Drift King - Score 35,000 Points in a Drift Zone with the Toyota Trueno to win the Nissan Silvia K's '94.

For the third one download a good drift setup and choosing one of the longer drift zones should be enough (like the one from the southern part of the map which normally requires 80000 points for 3 stars).

jacobeid

Banned
Posting again:

My buddy had a syncing issue yesterday and he lost 20+ hours of progress.

Is there anything he can do? Has this been reported? He was so ticked that he sold his XB but I'm hoping he can get his save back on PC.

I lost 45 minutes of progress on day 1 of the UE but I chalked that up to the day 1 craziness where nothing worked. Such horseshit and I feel so bad for him. Microsoft support didn't even understand what issue he was having.

ok shit, what is the easiest way to get the third one

Are you ready to get your S14? Not that long anymore, next FORZATHON starts October 13th at 9PM UTC and ends on October 15th at 9AM UTC.

forzathon_october_03iajq7.jpg

I'd really like to see the JDM Kouki Silvia models, rather than the Zenki. It will be getting harder and harder to find unmolested 180SX or S14 to laser scan. It would make a 1990s/2000s Japanese car lover really happy.

Chris R

Seriously, the drift zones are the one thing I hate in this game :(

It's MY festival, how can I tell them to fuck right off and never show up again?

KRaZyAmmo

Seriously, the drift zones are the one thing I hate in this game :(

It's MY festival, how can I tell them to fuck right off and never show up again?

I get super frustrated with the drift zone. Mostly because of the drivatars and traffic getting in the damn way.

jesu

For the third one download a good drift setup and choosing one of the longer drift zones should be enough (like the one from the southern part of the map which normally requires 80000 points for 3 stars).

Ta, I'll have a look for that drift zone.

I scored something like 60,000 points in the driftzone you first unlock near the Outback location. It was in a Nissan of some kind I wonder if it will apply retro actively.

Well, just tried and got like 56k on a drift zone, here are some tips:

- Get the "drift king" or something tune on the Trueno
- Disable every assist (ABS is ok)
- Manual transmission

Big Brett

It might be because I'm an idiot, but I feel like I'm having trouble figuring out what I'm working towards? Does unlocking more fans just unlock more races and whatnot?

jesu

I got just over 35,000 there in the Toyota Trueno with a downloaded drift tune in the Byron Suburbs drift zone.
I had to put traction control and stability control on though as I was all over the place with them off.
I'm sure I'll manage it again on Thursday!

Noobcraft

I got just over 35,000 there in the Toyota Trueno with a downloaded drift tune in the Byron Suburbs drift zone.
I had to put traction control and stability control on though as I was all over the place with them off.
I'm sure I'll manage it again on Thursday!
There's a drift zone in Yarra valley that is much easier than the Byron Suburbs because there is much less traffic. It also has 80,000 points for 3 stars.

Screenshot-Original.png

Cfer

Neo Member
Good tip for beginners or rookies like me: I spent about an hour drifting around the outback and runway last night, managed to collect 100+ skill points. Even easier with skill songs and horizon edition cars, combos sky-rocket.

Theres so much shrubbery and small fences around that you can chain small drifts with wreckage.

terrible

Banned
Latest patch removed that, wheelpsin duplicate HE cars and get a ton of credits.
Yep, went from 5 million per HE car to 200k.

It also seems like they lowered the amount of times an HE car is winnable in a spin. At first when I was doing it there'd be spins that showed what friends had won recently and there seemed to always be an HE car available in that spin too. I haven't seen that since.

Top Bottom