• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

squared

CD keys is also selling digital codes.

56 euro. Better then 70 euro for the PC version.

http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/forza-horizon-3-xbox-one-digital-code

From what I understand it, what they do is they send you a account with the game purchased on, which you have to log into and download the game on. Then you can log into your normal account and play the game that way. But if you ever delete the it, you'll have to login to the account they gave you to download it again.

At least I know of two sellers who do it that way. Not worth it IMO, since you don't "own" the game since it's not on your personal account.

Jobbs

Banned
How is this one on all the cool dude npc stuff? I found that aspect and all the dudes talking all the time almost unbearable in FH2

danowat

Banned
From what I understand it, what they do is they send you a account with the game purchased on, which you have to log into and download the game on. Then you can log into your normal account and play the game that way. But if you ever delete the it, you'll have to login to the account they gave you to download it again.

At least I know of two sellers who do it that way. Not worth it IMO, since you don't "own" the game since it's not on your personal account.

Are you sure about that?

In terms of wheel, i'd rather buy a Thrustmaster T300RS but the G29 probably has better pedals.

Shifter has to be bought seperately w/ both.

I just bought a T300RS and the upgraded pedals, they were delivered today and are waiting at home for me along with this game. Work is dragging alright.

Theorry

CD keys doesnt do that. Are normal codes.

Nah, it'll be a code for the game, nothing shady.

does anyone have any recommendations for somewhere in the outback to set up one of those long crazy races that spit out the mos xp?

the outback is the only hub i currently have upgraded to 5

For the people with the game on PC, what has been your experience downloading the game? Did you get good download speeds?

No, download speed was shit. Not as bad as when the download just started over again deleting all progress...twice.

Oh and that other time when it crashed my pc, locked it up and completely wiped my start menu.

Windows store is some kind of sick joke or it was made by chimps. I'm not sure which.

pringles

Whats the general consensus on this now? I finished both FH1 and FH2. I liked both a lot but preferred FH1 on the whole.
Never played 1, but I thought 2 was great and this is way, way better. Can't put my finger on exactly why, but part of it is the map is a lot more varied and fun. And I think the entire system of progression feels less like a grind and more like you're able to just do whatever you feel like.

slash3584

My PC is relatively ancient so I play on X1 but it took me about 2 hours to download on PC. Can't remember actual speeds.

Took me about 2 hours to download

No, download speed was shit. Not as bad as when the download just started over again deleting all progress...twice.

Oh and that other time when it crashed my pc, locked it up and completely wiped my start menu.

Windows store is some kind of sick joke or it was made by chimps. I'm not sure which.

Holy shit that sucks, I really hope I have the same experience as Jailer and Chromatic because I realllyyy want to play this today.

Mortster

Neo Member
Has anyone been able to confirm if it's possible to play coop on XBone and PC using the same digital copy yet ? (on the Xbox side I would be linked to the console as my home console, and my son would login to his own account on the XBone to play, and I would be logged in with my account on PC).

I'll be honest: this is my first Horizon game. Played other Forza games before, just not the Horizon iteration.

So, is there a "right" way to play this game? Because I just spent the last 3.5 hours trying to get the gold medal for a midnight street race with the AI set to pro difficulty. The game told me I was winning too easy on expert and asked me if I wanna go pro(pun not intended). Do you guys do this? Trying to get gold for every event or just come back later to it with different cars etc.?

Also, I feel like I'm cheating if I lower the difficulty. WTF?

xam3l

Having a blast on the Xbox. While there are many stuff that could be better, it's impressive what PG has achieved (specially in the sound department, wow), and looking back to the Forza series is mindblowing how this series has evolved in all departments. I'm really happy with this game.

Unfortunately I'm on the verge of giving up on the Windows version. Every 24 hours (about 50% progress) my download stops and goes zero. I think until there is an alternative, I'm stuck with the Xbox.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
I'll be honest: this is my first Horizon game. Played other Forza games before, just not the Horizon iteration.

So, is there a "right" way to play this game? Because I just spent the last 3.5 hours trying to get the gold medal for a midnight street race with the AI set to pro difficulty. The game told me I was winning too easy on expert and asked me if I wanna go pro(pun not intended). Do you guys do this? Trying to get gold for every event or just come back later to it with different cars etc.?

Play however you want, there's no right way to play it.

Personally I'm after the bananas "having a good relaxed time" experience so race difficulties are on the lower end of the scale.

Strider

There is no "right" way to play any game. It's your experience do what u want.

But nah I don't stick to one event until I get 3 stars. I attempt it once or twice then move on. I'll eventually go back around and attempt higher scores but I'd rather see all the content first (and there's a lot)

RS4-

These people keep buying me out at the last minute. The bid is only $10000 and they just buy it out spending $100000.

You can't really snipe in the AH. When it says 'ending soon' or even '1 min' you could be waiting a random amount of time. It refreshes or some random shit when someone else puts in a bid again.

For the people with the game on PC, what has been your experience downloading the game? Did you get good download speeds?

Took me 10 mins.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
You can't really snipe in the AH. When it says 'ending soon' or even '1 min' you could be waiting a random amount of time. It refreshes or some random shit when someone else puts in a bid again.
Every time someone puts in a bid the time is extended by 30-60 seconds I believe. With some additional criteria to prevent perpetual extensions from taking place.

Tecnniqe

Banned
OgAzc6I.jpg

IM DONE!

Pakoe

I've got around 4mb/s i'm guessing. Not my full speed but nothing to complain about.
Only had problems with the VIP thingy, but that had been fixed after a few days.

Top Bottom