• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

Vuze

Any idea how to get this bonus? I can't see any ramp and the natural hill there is way to flat =/

dDREX53.jpg

Tecnniqe

Banned
only 53 fps...

you pleb
:( not my fault finish line wrecks my frame as it tells me I get first place :(
Some snaps from last night. Barely done the races and events, just cruising around.
I wish I could drive with that quality. I mean, game scales really well at 30fps locked (4k 4xMSAA and High/Ultra) but as soon as I unlock it to 60 I need to scale back to 1080/High :(
Jesus, how long were you driving for?
~2 hours messing around. Kinda funny as by round 6 the AI was non-existent.

2 on the roof, 1 just driving randomly in the outback desert, one driving in the city all randomly and the rest more or less was stuck at the beach.

Round 1/2 is all you need to actually do properly :3

However, this thing kinda ruins the whole point of the game I feel as you get so much reward with no opposition in the end, just takes a lot of time.

Any idea how to get this bonus? I can't see any ramp and the natural hill there is way to flat =/

If its the one I think it is you need great speed from the angle you're facing and you should jump up.

~2 hours messing around. Kinda funny as by round 6 the AI was non-existent.

2 on the roof, 1 just driving randomly in the outback desert, one driving in the city all randomly and the rest more or less was stuck at the beach.

Round 1/2 is all you need to actually do properly :3

However, this thing kinda ruins the whole point of the game I feel as you get so much reward with no opposition in the end, just takes a lot of time.
What race are you doing to get that much exp and length? Is it just any race where you jack the lap number up of is it something specific?

Tecnniqe

Banned
What race are you doing to get that much exp and length? Is it just any race where you jack the lap number up of is it something specific?

It's the same as everyone else, Goliath

I dunno I played on highly skilled and there are consistently 3 or 4 AI on my tail in Goliath.

Weird. It seems a bit random, sometimes theres 1 that keeps track on me for 2 rounds other times 1 but anything over that I'm catching up to the rest at least 3-5 times a run. Also on Highly Skilled setting.

rdytoroll

I don't really want to get the Ultimate Edition, so what DLC is the best one if you could only buy one? I'm looking for a comprehensive list, which details every piece of content in each dlc, but haven't found anything yet

robjn3

Take a run up from the direction you are facing and it should jump over the house as their is a slight ridge before the house that gives you the air. :D

nullcorp

Neo Member
I've fallen in the auction house hole already.

I've been betting on Vipers and GT500's for like 30 minutes now.

Yeah, the actual game is already addictive enough, but this AH is another level of crack. Especially with those horizon edition cars. Ended up going to bed at 2AM yesterday, but got some nice deals in return. But hell, today at work seems to last forever...

These people keep buying me out at the last minute. The bid is only $10000 and they just buy it out spending $100000.

This type of auction with a very low starting amount tends to attract a lot of bids, and end up being higher than average. I found out it was better to let everybody else fight for this auction that gets pushed back and ends up at 1 million. Especially since the AH is kinda slow and not exactly updating in real time, which gives a lot of failed bids. Meanwhile that other auction a few lines below finishing at the same time with a starting bid of 700k, can sometimes go almost unnoticed. And with luck, close right after it goes into "ending soon", taking potential last second bidders by surprise. That's usually how I got the best deals, but of course it takes a bit longer to have that kind of "right setting".

danowat

Banned
I don't really want to get the Ultimate Edition, so what DLC is the best one if you could only buy one? I'm looking for a comprehensive list, which details every piece of content in each dlc, but haven't found anything yet

So far there is only the VIP pack (5 exclusive cars, plus some other trinkets) and the car pass.

TheRed

Dang I thought we could be in multiple clubs and just have one be considered the main? Joined the Giantbomb one and now I don't see the GAF one anymore :(

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Some snaps from last night. Barely done the races and events, just cruising around.

4jBLSoe.png

yO83OPQ.png
Damn..

Possibly dumb question..is there a way to make the photos we take in this game our dashboard wallpaper?

witness

Why does cockpit view look so much darker? Does every car have tinted windscreens or something?

I think that's what is happening. It's really annoying so I drive in the chase cam during the day because it's such a beautiful game and the muted colors in the cockpit view are a bummer.

dedhead54

Why does cockpit view look so much darker? Does every car have tinted windscreens or something?

Would like to know the answer to this myself. I have kind of gotten used to it but I really wish it wasn't the case. I'm using cockpit view about 80% of the time. I noticed it right off the bat as soon as I fired up the demo and was a little disappointed when it was like that still in the full version. Its like my drivatar is wearing sunglasses.

So, what are the chances of PG releasing wide body kits for other cars in updates? Zero to none?

Is there a list floating around of which cars do have widebody kits?

ElNino

bout 45-50 mins for me
It was a bit less for me, including the 4.5GB update, but the disc part seemed to be slower than other games I've installed before. I think it was "Ready to Install" earlier, but I always wait for it to complete before launching.

Yeah I noticed this too, I love cockpit view but it's too dark sometimes. Started using hood cam for now on certain cars. I hope they adjust this a little in a patch.

Spasm

GFD, I've got 3 festivals at level 3, and my most recent gathering of fans FORCED me to unlock the 4th festival. I'll never unlock Goliath.

What am I doing with my life?

Edit: Also, my only HE car is a +Skills Lambo. Need a +XP car.

Top Bottom