• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

TheKeyPit

Banned
@Zorbsie - WTH!?! Do you think this is funny?

screenshot-original28u7uga.png

Just look at this: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TheKeyPit/video/21894013

deadfolk

Anyone using a T300RS with a clutch and have the clutch working on PC? It seems to have the clutch mapped to a button, with no option to remap it to a pedal.

Not that I'm actually good enough to use it yet.

TheRed

Open the Xbox app. Go to GameDVR tab to view and share them. To find the file location, go into settings, GameDVR.
Oh I don't see them because I had gameDVR turned off because it might make the game run better. Hmm but I can definitely still see them saved in the game.

Can someone link me to the GAF spreadsheet? I don't see it in the OT o.o The last time I seriously used my XBOX Live Gamertag was around 2010 so I could need a few friends for Drivertars and whatnot. I'm having a blast with this on PC despite the performance issues and I just unlocked my third festival-location so I should have club access soon too.

Can someone link me to the GAF spreadsheet? I don't see it in the OT o.o The last time I seriously used my XBOX Live Gamertag was around 2010 so I could need a few friends for Drivertars and whatnot. I'm having a blast with this on PC despite the performance issues and I just unlocked my third festival-location so I should have club access soon too.

In the first post of the OT, click the arrow next to Shortt Sirket's name.

That will bring you to his actual post. Quote it, and you'll find the link there.

Say could it be that Achievements are broken on PC? :eek: I have nothing unlocked yet and a 0/1000 score despite obviously fulfilling some things already.

aka_bueno

Say could it be that Achievements are broken on PC? :eek: I have nothing unlocked yet and a 0/1000 score despite obviously fulfilling some things already.

Been working for me on PC since day 1 early access. It has been an issue for some, I saw someone fixed it for themselves but forgot what the fix was sorry. I think something was blocking the Xbox App or something I don't recall

shandy706

I'm clearly ahead before reaching the finish line :/

Probably down to network code and the time he actually finished in. Visually it may seem you won, but he may have had the edge on his local machine. Like any multiplayer game, it's an approximation as close as it can show it on your end vs the other player's screen.

B00TE

Got to play a bit this morning, enough so that I could start driving my warthog around. Just so good. Can't wait to dig in more.

Do you have the Xbox app installed or the Xbox (beta) app installed? When I first booted up the game and played for a little bit I only had the Xbox app installed and I didn't receive any achievements. Installed the Xbox (beta) app to get access to the GAF Xbox club, booted up the game and then achievements started popping up.

Probably down to network code and the time he actually finished in. Visually it may seem you won, but he may have had the edge on his local machine. Like any multiplayer game, it's an approximation as close as it can show it on your end vs the other player's screen.

wasnt that the CPU he was racing? shouldnt have anything to do with network code

It seems like building and maintaining skill combos are easier than FH2. I used to get 20,000-30,000 regularly in FH2, but here it seems like I'm at 100,000-150,000 routinely. It's a lot of fun drifting and jumping across the open terrain.

Cyanity

Banned
Anyone with a 6600k and a gtx 1070, or similar build mind commenting on performance? I really want a new racing game, but have heard middling things about FH3's performance. (Preferably at 1440p)

Hmm that doesnt seem normal. I just did the beginning races on xbox and i got like 5 achievements.

Been working for me on PC since day 1 early access. It has been an issue for some, I saw someone fixed it for themselves but forgot what the fix was sorry. I think something was blocking the Xbox App or something I don't recall

Hmm it's alright, I don't really care for achievements I was just curious since the XBOX App said 0/1000.

Do you have the Xbox app installed or the Xbox (beta) app installed? When I first booted up the game and played for a little bit I only had the Xbox app installed and I didn't receive any achievements. Installed the Xbox (beta) app to get access to the GAF Xbox club, booted up the game and then achievements started popping up.

I do have both actually, when I first started the game I only had the non-Beta version installed but I installed the Beta one a while later, this is weird.

dLMN8R

Also, is there no achievement pop-up on PC? I didn't see any so far.

Did you guys run any sort of unauthorized tools which turn off "telemetry" in Windows? If so, then you've broken achievements, because achievements depend on telemetry sent by Windows.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Did you guys run any sort of unauthorized tools which turn off "telemetry" in Windows? If so, then you've broken achievements, because achievements depend on telemetry sent by Windows.

In addition to this, I've personally noticed that the Win 10 notification notifying of achievements is not overriding the game window so it won't necessarily be seen if it triggers, but will be in the notifications list after the fact. At least in my experience.

Klocker

What's the trick to getting in the club before it opens up the tab in game? Having too much fun free roaming to advance the festivals quickly ATM

I am already on spreadsheet

Seiniyta

I'd love a warthog code if anyone still has a spare.

Unlocked online mode, playing mostly with all assists on but thinking of removing a few of them. This is my first forza (enjoying it a lot, tech issues aside) and it's quite overwhelming just how much stuff you can customize not only in the car parts and paint but also difficulty and so forth.

Z_Y

Thinking about picking this up today but a couple of quick questions about background music.

I haven't seen anything real clear on how MS Groove support is handled. Can I just load up my own my music in my OneCloud or do I have to subscre to the Groove service?

Also, I assume streaming Pandora doesn't work the same as Groove? Meaning it's just background music and not integrated within the game like Groove is (music playing at the festivals). Shame if so. I'm trying a free trial of Groove and I'd probably keep it but the iOS app is so limited

TheKeyPit

Banned

But that's only his Drivatar messing with me.

ElNino

Thinking about picking this up today but a couple of quick questions about background music.

I haven't seen anything real clear on how MS Groove support is handled. Can I just load up my own my music in my OneCloud or do I have to subscre to the Groove service?

Also, I assume streaming Pandora doesn't work the same as Groove? Meaning it's just background music and not integrated within the game like Groove is (music playing at the festivals). Shame if so. I'm trying a free trial of Groove and I'd probably keep it but the iOS app is so limited
For me, it automatically saw my existing Playlists and allowed me to select one of them for the station. Granted, I have a Groove Pass already and my playlists are a combination of Groove Pass songs and my own from Onedrive. With no pass, I'm not sure exactly how it is handled as I've never tried the app without my pass being active.

Klocker

Rofl. I love cheesing rewind like that.

Find someone in the club and join via their gamertag. Go download one of my liveries and then join via me :D

Cool I searched eek5 for a couple cars but nothing popped up, what cars you have? Also I have a couple gaffes in my friends list and following but cannot for the life of me figure how to Join from there

Stevey

I don't pay for Groove and I just made some playlists, selected them in the in-game options and it plays them.
However, it wont play a single track from start to finish without jumping around, so for me, it's unusable.

TheKeyPit

Banned
What's the trick to getting in the club before it opens up the tab in game? Having too much fun free roaming to advance the festivals quickly ATM

I am already on spreadsheet

Cool I searched eek5 for a couple cars but nothing popped up, what cars you have? Also I have a couple gaffes in my friends list and following but cannot for the life of me figure how to Join from there

I sent you an invite.

Top Bottom