• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

vac

Neo Member

This is hilarious, I'm crying haha
lina-vi1.gif

Btw, did I dream or were we also supposed to be able to "talk" to Anna and not just select whatever we wanted with the d-pad? Is it possible on PC or not at all?

It's a bug on PC I think. See: here

Microphones sometimes aren’t being detected for ANNA on PC

Hexer06

What're some of you ppls' best Skill Score so far? Mine's 767,340. I could've gotten it way higher if some bastard didn't plow into me outta nowhere! lol. That was with a Skill Song btw.

Damn, I love those classic cars. Been driving the classic Renault 5 rally car for hours, just messing around, pulling off some stunts and enjoying the scenery and soundtrack without participating in a race or event.

Feels good man. Feels like messing around with my Tamiya Grasshopper when I was a kid lol.
Fantastic game Playground, might as well end up as my favourite racegame ever.

Diamondium

Neo Member
What're some of you ppls' best Skill Score so far? Mine's 767,340. I could've gotten it way higher if some bastard didn't plow into me outta nowhere! lol. That was with a Skill Song btw.

300k, but only because I stop when the skill point cap hits so I can get going again with a new combo.

I need help. I purchased the game from the windows store and it just started downloading automatically... It didn't ask me where I wanted to install the game to. How do I check and see what drive it's installing to and change it if it's not the one I want? My main drive is almost full and doesn't have enough room...

EDIT: Figured it out. Store is rough to say the least.

SimonM7

Nope, normal dash.

Fixing this and adding a shuffle feature are the two things that would make Groove perfect.

Aww. Oh well. :D

But yeah, fingers crossed for a fix.

It's not shuffle, technically, but from what I can tell it does skip songs if you switch from and to the Groove station. It's a way to jolt it a bit at least.

Well just lost out on a copy because I fail to look at receipts when I pre order at best buy.

I pre ordered Horizon in store at best buy, and apparently the guy behind the counter decided I needed the ultimate edition without asking me. And I like to pay cash only for my games, came into store today with exact amount to purchase standard edition. Come to find out would need about 70$ to pay for it. And no standard copies in stores.

Dont be a me and check receipts when you pre order haha.

Diamondium

Neo Member
I noticed when doing the Goliath Circuit that all my songs were being extended to around 10 minutes (not classical station, like random songs on Pulse). It's a cool feature for when you really enjoy a song and having it go for the entire Goliath lap makes the race definitely feel shorter, however once I noticed this was happening I could definitely never un-notice it.

I haven't had a chance to listen to if this happens in regular driving as well, but I don't think it does.

Jorav

Drift zones are annoying, either there's traffic or drivatars barreling through the zone and crashing into you and part of me thinks there's even more traffic placed in these zones then normal.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Drift zones are annoying, either there's traffic or drivatars barreling through the zone and crashing into you and part of me thinks there's even more traffic placed in these zones then normal.

Yeah I gave up, had a perfect and 2 Drivahoes came ramming into me and instant "FAILED" made me furious so I said fuck it.

Tecnniqe

Banned
This game. So good.
Code:
[IMG]http://abload.de/img/forzahorizon39_27_201wysi2.png[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://abload.de/img/forzahorizon39_27_20149sun.png[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://abload.de/img/forzahorizon39_27_2019jsbx.png[/IMG]

I've only played a couple hours so far, so I don't have the Groove playlist station unlocked. Does it play songs randomly or in the order it's in the playlist? I'm making one now and was wondering about that.

shandy706

I honestly don't know how you do it. Everything I try to record ends up looking like an episode of The Simpsons when it was on the Tracey Ullman Show.

Just amazing.

That's just one of the normal replay cameras guys (one of the drive/flyby ones). Tap X (that's what he does as he comes up next to the Audi) to switch to the next flyby cam.

Record yourself doing stuff like that throughout the race.

Go somewhere like XboxDVR.com and grab your video(s).

Download something like FreeVideotoGifConverter (what I use), or use a gif making site, and have fun making stuff.

xrnzaaas

You don't have to make events, it offers default ones. Making your own can just be as simple as choosing a different car and running the same events though.

I'm more disappointed in how you don't have to actually win anything in this game, as the progression is fans not win trophies.

Yeah the thing is the entire game adjusts itself to your current car... the events, potential rivals during free roam, everything. I fully get it that a lot of people may see this as a positive thing. I just like racing games with specific requirements. This is the opposite because you decide what to race, where to race and based on what rules.

Rhoc

This game is a GOTY contender for me. Thanks to Playground Games to gives us such a absolute gem of a racing game.

Do you guys also love to drive at night. Just you and your car. Clear sky, low traffic and rocking some house music doing 200 through Australia.
Nothing comes close to this feeling in any racing game ever.

Jorav

Yeah I gave up, had a perfect and 2 Drivahoes came ramming into me and instant "FAILED" made me furious so I said fuck it.

Worse still, if you spin out and hit a wall and try to reverse to continue, instant 'Failed', miss the last checkpoint you have to drift through to finish also a fail. I know i can do them, its just little things like that make it a greater chore then it needs to be.

DirtyLarry

Can someone send me an ingame club invite por favor? I am part of the XBox Club, need the in-game club. Looking at that screenshot I am sure to be down in the 300's.

GT = DirtyLawrence

TIA

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Ok so whats the location of this race everyone has been grinding? I just achieved level 5 at Byron Bay.

Sordid

Still no Warthog for me :( it's disappeared from my ready to install list & I haven't received any gift messages. It never appeared after doing the Warthog bucket list challenge either. Are they expensive in the auction house? I only have 1 million credits so far.

Edit: Making an ODST playlist in Groove and driving around in the rain at night is great!

Top Bottom