• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

Grisby

I set up a Blueprint of it. 3 laps in my Subaru XP boost car (averaging about 12:10 per lap). At the end of the race I leveled up 14 (!) times. That race is so goddamn fun.
Better than the final showcase if you ask me!
It felt like a
final showcase/event
. I had that same idea about setting up a grind blue for it, but I'm trying to hold off on that since I did it so much in FH2 and didn't really have much to work for.

It's cool though that you can get repeatable perks now (or seems like it).

just got my first HE 😆

qrOAh6F.jpg

thing looks like an oil spill

Don't forget Forza Horizon 1 is getting delisted from the xbox store on Oct 20th
https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/...-9115-d8024d5309c9?DownloadType=Game#LiveZone

It was free Sep 1-15th for GWG members, you'll have to pay $20 for it now but worth grabbing if you don't have it, since it runs on xbox one's under BC. The achievement tracker and stuff work now under forza rewards so its worth 2000 points (1450 without DLC/tokens) and those 1450 points are pretty easy to earn.

Don't forget to log into and claim your forza rewards every friday as well, I got over 10m credits so far in F6 and FH2 thanks to it and I'm sure some people have way, way, way more than me since I'm only tier 7 but now only 400 points away from tier 8.
https://rewards.forzamotorsport.net/en-US

eek5

Don't forget Forza Horizon 1 is getting delisted from the xbox store on Oct 20th
https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/...-9115-d8024d5309c9?DownloadType=Game#LiveZone

It was free Sep 1-15th for GWG members, you'll have to pay $20 for it now but worth grabbing if you don't have it, since it runs on xbox one's under BC. The achievement tracker and stuff work now under forza rewards so its worth 2000 points (1450 without DLC/tokens) and those 1450 points are pretty easy to earn.

Don't forget to log into and claim your forza rewards every friday as well, I got over 10m credits so far in F6 and FH2 thanks to it and I'm sure some people have way, way, way more than me since I'm only tier 7 but now only 400 points away from tier 8.
https://rewards.forzamotorsport.net/en-US

Nice. Just checked and had 125k reward in FH3. Neat; thanks.

stn

I love FM6. Strongly debating getting FH2 and FH3 ASAP. Only thing holding me back is backlog. Argh!

zorbsie

Finished up the bucket list. Only one that really gave me a problem was #19. Had to switch to manual shifting for that one.

Outrun

It's not a sim, so get that out of your head. You can MAKE it feel like a sim but it's an arcade racer at heart. You can play the whole game without tuning a single car, or just use the auto-upgrade option.

My GF doesn't play racing games but loves just driving around the open world doing whatever. Like, for hours at a time. Gets me lots of skill points!

I have my 7 year old go the same thing :)

_woLf

Just want to say what little I've played of this so far really is everything I wanted from Horizon 2 and then some.

Horizon 2 was disappointing to me after how much I loved Horizon. Horizon 3 is more of what made the original great, with added bonuses.

Is it me or are the drivatars completely broken? Even on the easiest setting I still get one or two right on my ass during a race and I'm not a bad driver.

eek5

Where do I find this Goliath race everyone is leveling up on? And what does leveling up give you exactly, just wheel spins right?

Yeah wheelspins. It's byron bay festival. You have to get it to level 5 then it appears on the beach area I believe.

Here's a stupid question: where can you just buy new cars with credits? I don't really see an option to do that yet. Just starting out at level 4 so maybe it shows up later?

Edit: Oh it's in the auto show. Why didn't I think of that

Ok im confused. What does my drivatar team actually do? I have 3 of 4 spots filled and i just dont see what they bring.
As far as I understand it, your Drivatar lineup gives you bonuses to the fans you bring in. The better your Drivatar line-up, the better your rewards. I don't remember if this fan bonus is applied at the end of events, or with a daily login, or both, but it's definitely tied to getting you more fans and therefore leveling up your festival sites faster.

As far as I understand it, your Drivatar lineup gives you bonuses to the fans you bring in. The better your Drivatar line-up, the better your rewards. I don't remember if this fan bonus is applied at the end of events, or with a daily login, or both, but it's definitely tied to getting you more fans and therefore leveling up your festival sites faster.

Social>Mail I believe

Ahh ok, thanks

i wish theyd bring this drivatar tech to other styles of games like halo. Have an AI play like you play when youre not online. Thatd be so cool.

Top Bottom