• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

3uMFPEw.gif

Hip Hop

I've had way more luck on getting HE cars through buying spins rather than leveling up spins.

I bought around 500,000 cr worth so far and got 2 HE from it. That 500k is stretched when you get bonus money from them too.

Got a Subaru BRZ just now and a Dodge Viper from earlier today out of that. Crazy.

I've had way more luck on getting HE cars through buying spins rather than leveling up spins.

I bought around 500,000 cr worth so far and got 2 HE from it. That 500k is stretched when you get bonus money from them too.

Got a Subaru BRZ just now and a Dodge Viper from earlier today out of that. Crazy.
On my spins I was never getting cars at all...then, I did the Goliath Circut and got 2 HE cars out of the 14 spins earned (3 lap race). Did it again amd another two HEs!

i don't understand Groove. i signed up for the free trial and added a bunch of music to my collection, but when the drain DOES work in-game (which is rare), it just plays the default songs it started with.

at least i can snap the app and turn the radio off in-game.. i just wish i could plug my phone and have it play my music. 😒
Make a playlist. In the settings in game you can choose a specific playlist or "default." Choose the playlist you want instead?

Got my first car that I've fallen in love with. I got the widebody kit on my Celica and i LOVE it. Looks great, drives great, sounds awesome.

Also really, really happy that I can finally drive a Caterham in a forza game. Been dreaming of that since I saw them on Top Gear during my Forza 3 days.

RoKKeR

I can't fathom how Sunhi's gif's continue to get more and more phenomenal. Gonna need a full-length "trailer" / compilation of all of these at some point!

BearPawB

Banned
Am I the only one on PC who the online just doesnt work?

It tells me i found a match, i hit x to join, it then doesn't do anything else and i have to try and find a match again

Are there any GAF races going on right now? Would love to join up for a few races. Surprised I haven't seen more people trying to get groups going. Maybe I've been looking overlooking them or something. GT is X Ray Monster.

Katoki

Are we able to "sponsor" friends for GAF's club? My friend talked me into buying this a while back and we don't know many others that play besides the fact I have you guys.

It's nice seeing GAF tags driving around :>

Grisby

It's been awhile so I thought I'd repost this

*PSA ForzaGAF Car Club Info*
The car club is slowly growing, but servers are a bit slow and the invite a friend to club is sort of broken on the system. So for the next 2 weeks the club will be open to anyone. As soon as you unlock clubs in game you'll be able to search for "GAF" and join the group. After the 2 weeks we'll set the club to invite only and we will take requests. This should give everyone a chance to get the game and unlock the clubs.

I can't stress this enough, put your info in the spreadsheet. When the club fills up and we need to make space people not on the spreadsheet will be knocked out first. Where is the spreadsheet? Quote this post to see it.

Added my info to the doc sheet.

choco-fish

Anyone else finding the underground street races a real challenge? I'm Winning most races OK in my A class 45 AMG. However winning street races are a real battle, and any long straight just sees the opposition blitz past me. I've tried switching up to a Huracan but I still can't get a pole.

Don't normally mind not getting 1st or 2nd but you need so many first places to unlock the championship.

Cyanity

Banned
Anyone else finding the underground street races a real challenge? I'm Winning most races OK in my A class 45 AMG. However finding street races are a real battle, and any long straight just sees the opposition blitz past me. I've tried switching up to a Huracan but I still can't get a pole.

Don't normally mind not getting 1st or 2nd but you need so many first places to unlock the championship.

I'm having this problem as well. It might be the 2015 corvette's inherent touchiness or something. Could also be all of the in game assists I turned off. I just picked up a Ford GT though, so maybe after upgrading that street races will get easier.

edit - my ingame name is the same as on GAF if anyone wants to add me (offline until tomorrow though)

choco-fish

I'm having this problem as well. It might be the 2015 corvette's inherent touchiness or something. Could also be all of the in game assists I turned off. I just picked up a Ford GT though, so maybe after upgrading that street races will get easier.

edit - my ingame name is the same as on GAF if anyone wants to add me (offline until tomorrow though)

Not just me then!

I'll add you when I get home from work

GT is DomWadey if anyone wants to add me.

inner-G

Banned
Ive never really Forza'd much before, but I got the Ultimate edition

Do I need to do anything special to get cars from the 'car pass' or will they just unlock automatically when they're available?

legbone

Anyone else finding the underground street races a real challenge? I'm Winning most races OK in my A class 45 AMG. However winning street races are a real battle, and any long straight just sees the opposition blitz past me. I've tried switching up to a Huracan but I still can't get a pole.

They are harder for me. Have to drop it down a difficulty level to be able to hang.

T Ghost

Ive never really Forza'd much before, but I got the Ultimate edition

Do I need to do anything special to get cars from the 'car pass' or will they just unlock automatically when they're available?

You need to look for them at the store. You will see the little download icon and the price will be free.

Or you can go to marketplace like if you were going to buy the car packages. There you can "buy" each car for free as well.

GHG

Yeh the street races are tough as nails but u think its intentional.

The AI goes up a notch and then you have the added problem with traffic. I've left them for now to be honest :/

T Ghost

I've given up on getting Groove Music to work.

I accept the 14 days free trial, download the app, create a few playlists (you can save pre-existing playlists to your account) and it was not working.

I left the game on pause for about an hour, hour and a half, went to eat something, etc, and when I came back was working.

Top Bottom