• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 3 |OT|

Gravijah

Fender_Uk said:
nooo the japs have invaded! millions of little girl drawings to look at now great

RUN, FENDER, RUN! YOU ONLY HAVE SO MUCH TIME! Here, take these supplies. It'll last until you get to the border. From there, you're on your own. Godspeed.

Iknos

cjelly said:
Makes me want another proper rally game again. :(

I would love for T10 to make a Rally game.

When I go off track in the demo and drive in the grass it feels very very good. You feel like you are on packed gravel with stock tires. I sincerely believe they can pull of a proper gravel track in FM3 and if they included some proper tires you would have a rally game right there.

If T10 can make this game accessible to everyone without sacrificing physics I'm sure they could do the same with a Rally game. If Richard Burns Rally simply had the rewind feature I know people would have been less intimidated by it. Throw in all the customizations and upgrades and of course a great livery editor and it's prime for a Rally game.

Let us not speak of this again. I'm getting too excited at the potential here...

Arjen

Just played 8 hours straight with a small break, finished year 2 and hit level 14.
What an amazing game, career mode is way better then FM2 love how they handled it.
Tried to hop online, but could hardly find any lobby's, but i raced daveyskills which was pretty cool because i always was amazed at his lap times in FM2.

Keikoku

Banned
Iknos said:
I would love for T10 to make a Rally game.

When I go off track in the demo and drive in the grass it feels very very good. You feel like you are on packed gravel with stock tires. I sincerely believe they can pull of a proper gravel track in FM3 and if they included some proper tires you would have a rally game right there.

If T10 can make this game accessible to everyone without sacrificing physics I'm sure they could do the same with a Rally game. If Richard Burns Rally simply had the rewind feature I know people would have been less intimidated by it. Throw in all the customizations and upgrades and of course a great livery editor and it's prime for a Rally game.

Let us not speak of this again. I'm getting too excited at the potential here...

Rally Motorsport. Make it happen Turn 10.

Guys, how the heck do you get the time trial achievement? I tried doing hot laps, doing it via the leaderbords...but I don't get any achievement.

Loving the game btw!

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Pizza Luigi said:
Guys, how the heck do you get the time trial achievement? I tried doing hot laps, doing it via the leaderbords...but I don't get any achievement.

Loving the game btw!
Go to Leaderboards and there is a section called Time Trials. Like 3 or 4 down.

I had the same problem. :lol

cjelly said:
Forza RalliSport.

Turn 10 alternating between 3 racing games.

Forza 3 this year
At E3 2010 they announce Rallisport Challenge 3 for Nov 2010:D
E3 2011 PGR5 for Oct 2011:D
then Forza 4 for next Xbox launch

but I dont think T10 has the man power to be able to develop game at that pace unless MS gives them funding to expand.

2000 GTR pic request plz:D

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
LE owners, any kind of booklet included? Always looked like a booklet in the centre part of LE when its opened up in the press pics. Also, do you guys find it worth the extra moulah?

Senua

well i started to make a lovely viper with real stripes not that incorrect stripes done by t10..all was going well untill suddenly...FFS!!! forza 2 all over again

viperglitch2.jpg

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
ExtraKr1spy said:
Turn 10 alternating between 3 racing games.

Forza 3 this year
At E3 2010 they announce Rallisport Challenge 3 for Nov 2010:D
E3 2011 PGR5 for Oct 2011:D
then Forza 4 for next Xbox launch

but I dont think T10 has the man power to be able to develop game at that pace unless MS gives them funding to expand.

2000 GTR pic request plz:D

Project Forza Rallisport !

2000gtr.jpg

hamchan

Having played 10 hours of the game since starting yesterday I can easily say that this is the greatest racing game I have ever played. Congratulations to turn 10, you guys rock.

Jube3

Yoritomo said:
OMG you can see writing on the lights, and there's reflections and shit. Looks like a 1970 Firebird
I forgot which set of wheels they were, maybe mickey thompsons but the reflections are insane The center part reflects the enviorment as does every metal lug on the rim. .

Iknos

I keep refreshing this to check out more impressions but there's a clear pattern here explaining why I won't see too many...

hamchan said:
Having played 10 hours of the game since starting yesterday...

Fortinbras said:
I love the photomode by the way. Today I spent hours with this feature.

Arjen said:
Just played 8 hours straight with a small break, finished year 2 and hit level 14.

123rl said:
I played it for about 5 hours last night/this morning, finally switching it off at 3am after sniping an S-Spec Porsche 911 at Auction for 5000 credits:lol

Fender_Uk said:
loving the game, just did an hours worth of sebring lol

Sign me up to the "I hate this thread and you people" club.

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
My sister, who is currently playing, is quite the fan of auto brake.

And rewind..

Gratz to Turn 10 though, creating an awesome and accessible sim.

ShapeGSX

Keikoku said:
Do want.

Anyway, about upgrading cars, is there any particular way to do it ? I just maxed out everything of my R34 that was C, and now it's A class :lol it's like there's something wrong about that.

In the organized races I've done, we always pick a single car from a lower class and then we each upgrade it a class or two on our own. Slower drivers get an extra 50 or 100 points to work with. And it is up to you whether you put those points into handling or speed or some combo of both. It makes for some very interesting racing.

My car thingie.
mw9m2w.jpg

Screw wasting money on upgrading a crummy Citroen. I just bought this thing as soon as I could afford it instead. Currently a D350. Have enough cash to turn it completely crazy though. And I don't mind if I will.

Won a Fiat 5niper on an auction. Tried to auction it back out but couldn't. Said the "setup is locked" or some such and had some sort of icon above it. So I sold the stupid car cause it frightened me. What is this weird icon above auction cars? Is it evil? What does it do?

VibratingDonkey said:
My car thingie.
Won a Fiat 5niper on an auction. Tried to auction it back out but couldn't. Said the "setup is locked" or some such and had some sort of icon above it. So I sold the stupid car cause it frightened me. What is this weird icon above auction cars? Is it evil? What does it do?

Probably means the livery is locked. At least that's how it was on Forza 2.

Shaneus

VibratingDonkey said:
I'm not sure how that works, but to unlock it, just try and tune it and it will ask you if you want to lose the tune settings from the previous owner. It will go to the factory settings, but then you can sell it :)

h3ro

Che, should we expect that ZuneHD Audi DTM car to be in our inbox the same day we get the 3 preorder bonus cars?

Top Bottom