• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 5 |OT| Open wheel, tyre squeal, orange peel, dat next-gen feel

Its been months since I have taken Forza 5 out of the xbox, so when I went to put in titanfall it took me a min to remember how to eject.

Wheres my xbox eject command!

What happened to the awesome headlight covers for the old GT-R from FM4? Will probably end up building a few cars for this, already have the 2002 and 240Z.

frontieruk

With Titanfall and NFL free agency, and the imminent arrival of my little one, I'm really not expecting to put many laps in for this weeks' tracks!

Congratulations to you abd your partner!

Congrats man! Don't worry man, we understand. The weeks that we have the kids, I barely have any time to get any time in. Luckily the boys love to play games too, so I can usually sneak some time in when they are playing on the WiiU.

Btw, is any of ForzaGAF going to start streaming regularly? I have no idea why I will, but I will probably start streaming most of my nights playing Forza. We are going to get the new Lego game too, so Liz and I can stream us trying to Co-op.

I'll probably stream our races, other than that no

I was just trying some streaming to test but it wasn't happening. Do you need the Kinect plugged in?

Just unplugged my Kinect and was able to start a stream, I have noticed that Forza picks up some frame hitches when broadcasting though

frontieruk

I'm out this weekend. Going to the mountains for some fun.

yCbzwlW.jpg

Seriously though have fun, it's a place higher for the rest of us :D

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
:lol

Most races are 5am for me. For years I would watch every race and qualifying live. Too old now and PVRs make it easy to watch when I get up.

zorbsie

Wish I was around to do some time trials and build a car. As it is, I think I'll get back in time to get a car set up and race on Sunday. Been craving Titanfall like crazy, anyone want to do some Titanfall after the races on Sunday? We'll already be in a party, we can just hop over. Hate playing games like that and not talking to my teammates.

BIGT468

Time trials so far

1.08:616 Road Atlanta Club

1.09:831 Airfield test track

Both times using the skyline, I put the tune up if anyone else wants to try it.

Btw, I beat your Road Atlanta Club time man.

That's nice good job
FUCKSHITASSBITCH :'(

Wish I was around to do some time trials and build a car. As it is, I think I'll get back in time to get a car set up and race on Sunday. Been craving Titanfall like crazy, anyone want to do some Titanfall after the races on Sunday? We'll already be in a party, we can just hop over. Hate playing games like that and not talking to my teammates.

Sounds good

frontieruk

Thinking about streaming Liz and I playing tonight, but our internet has been wonky all day.

Has anyone tried the steaming much yet?

Streamed for about 45 minutes the other night, generally just mucking around, more interested in if my connection will hold up under mp conditions while streaming at the highest quality

Can't get it to work and the Xbox won't turn off after I've tried to broadcast.

Streamed for about 45 minutes the other night, generally just mucking around, more interested in if my connection will hold up under mp conditions while streaming at the highest quality

I was able to get it to work fairly decently last night. Unfortunately my internet was crazy off, so the quality is shit. I love using the Kinect because I can stream the game nights that Liz and I have.

And I will definitely be streaming the races on Sunday. Can't miss that shit.

Newlove

I bought the game today with an Xbox One. I heard there was a free track as DLC but I couldn't find it in the Xbox store? If there is any free DLC for the game I've missed then I would love to know.

frontieruk

God damn it, I can't get a tune im near the pace with :(

Haha, you can watch the stream (in shitty quality) since it archives them all. We were quite good actually! She was playing CivRev with a friend most of the night while I played some games.

Can you watch the archive from the xbox?

Spades

I'm not sure I'll make it this evening gents - will be having food with the in-law's. Will try my best to be there, though.

Top Bottom