• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Is that what they call the sewage treatment facilities in the Netherlands?
pile GIF
Disappointed King Of The Hill GIF

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
I've seen a motorcycle accident where the guy ended up mangled laying on the asphalt, enduring the entire ordeal in 100+ degree heat.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Still there but not bothering me too much. Had an amazing sleep! Didn’t get out my bed until 10am. I’m used to waking up at 1-3am every day so was nice to have a good long lie in

I'm very glad to hear that

Is that what they call the sewage treatment facilities in the Netherlands?

Ssst. Hush hush...

I've seen a motorcycle accident where the guy ended up mangled laying on the asphalt, enduring the entire ordeal in 100+ degree + degree heat

Yeah I can't deal with that

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Did you know that 22:22:22 22:22:22 lives near a chocolate factory! :messenger_open_mouth:

I could even smell it in the air while walking around outside.

Just a random info dump for "future reference".
I live quite close to a chocolate factory. I think you might have heard of them.

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
I live quite close to a chocolate factory. I think you might have heard of them.

No, I never heard of the brand. Do you also have this chocolate smell in the air? Felt like being in the kitchen while baking.

Who else lives near a chocolate factory? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I'm missing something @nightmare-slain is it your voice mocking the song at the end?
dude don't be telling me you have never seen Ace Ventura?

the video shows me driving home while listening to Manic Monday cover by Billie Joe Armstrong.

I see a space and parallel park. At the end of the video I say "Like a glove" which is a reference to the Ace Ventura movies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh! Volume was low couldn't really hear it

Ofcourse i know the phrase like a gluuuuuuv
My impression was rather shit to be honest. I do an impression a lot when driving but when I done that I couldn't stop laughing at myself so stored it on my PC and forgot about it.

For some reason that's very surreal to see haha
seeing your own posts or how old it looks?

i love that it looks like it's from 2000-2010 (the camera was actually made in 2009 and hasn't been used since 2013) but i'm recording shit in 2023 with it. i like the look of old video cameras. check out my other post...

i'm going to record more with it. already made a video with my cats but i won't be sharing that out of respect for their privacy lmao.

edit: i might make my own youtube channel recording shit with this but it's me recording modern stuff. i think the contrast between this looks like 00's but it's really 20's would be interesting viewing. maybe not???

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
seeing your own posts or how old it looks?

i love that it looks like it's from 2000-2010 (the camera was actually made in 2009 and hasn't been used since 2013) but i'm recording shit in 2023 with it. i like the look of old video cameras. check out my other post...

i'm going to record more with it. already made a video with my cats but i won't be sharing that out of respect for their privacy lmao.

edit: i might make my own youtube channel recording shit with this but it's me recording modern stuff. i think the contrast between this looks like 00's but it's really 20's would be interesting viewing. maybe not???

Seeing the posts yeah. And how old it looks as well. The combination I think. Pretty cool.

another video but i recorded this on my iphone last month. it might be boring but it's one of my favourite places on earth.

Oh my that looks amazing to walk through.. not boring at all. I have this channel called Rambalac who just walks through random places in Japan. Super high quality. Very chill to just zone out too

I'd say fuck around until you find out what's making you most happy filming!

Seeing the posts yeah. And how old it looks as well. The combination I think. Pretty cool.

Oh my that looks amazing to walk through.. not boring at all. I have this channel called Rambalac who just walks through random places in Japan. Super high quality. Very chill to just zone out too

I'd say fuck around until you find out what's making you most happy filming!
I've watched some videos of someone walking through japan. I really really want to go there :(

I've only been to Oxford gardens once but i immediately was in love with it. such a peaceful beautiful place to wander about i didn't want to leave. I want to go back next summer when all the plants and flowers are in bloom again.

Top Bottom