• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Con_Z_ǝdʇ Con_Z_ǝdʇ I hope I'm you my promised 22:22:22 22:22:22 neighborhood tour after today's leg day session lol

Old Man Animation GIF by Shilstone Arts
suck up

Had some coffee with my old man and he had some old pictures of me. One in particular is quite funny and kinda related to the sea, hence my question at Skip.
As i said earlier today you need to not take me seriously. I'm just having some fun man. I know it's the internet and it's hard to take people the right way. And maybe I'm reading you wrong too. Always assume i'm joking :D :messenger_heart:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
ye all doin this fuckin fine friday night?

tunes? edibles? woodwork? spending time with a "friend"? dreaming of stealin lunch or finding a new job? epic rap battles?

i'm trying to spend £1,400 but it's turning out to be really fucking difficult. Most people would grab the money and run but oh no not multi billion $ company Apple.
Edibles, records, photoshop. Got a work trip next week. If anyone is in Seattle let me know.

So there's no mention at all in regards to the surprise on the box?
They hint at it. They have envelopes and instructions. It’s seriously pretty cool.

Hey Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage wanna see a  real man of the seas?
Absofuckinglutely

I thought cunt was like bae in Scottish?

Same here mate it is then! ♡

Yeah that's my weighing 110 kg's or something

About 8 years ago.
cunt is used at any opportunity here cunt. you're a cunty cunt of a mccuntface ya fucking cunt. get your cunt over here or i'll come over there and kick your cunt in for ye ya cunt. yer da's a cunt. yer maw's a cunt. yer grans a cunt. yer dugs a cunt. everycunt's a cunt.... even that cunt aer there. cats are cunts too.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
cunt is used at any opportunity here cunt. you're a cunty cunt of a mccuntface ya fucking cunt. get your cunt over here or i'll come over there and kick your cunt in for ye ya cunt. yer da's a cunt. yer maw's a cunt. yer grans a cunt. yer dugs a cunt. everycunt's a cunt.... even that cunt aer there. cats are cunts too.

I swear you made the exact same post before 😂

I’m so proud. What a fine looking sailor you’d make.

A coworker came up with a funny slogan so I’m going to make her stickers with it. There’s something cathartic about photoshopping dumb stuff. The more I can do it, the happier I am.
i've been quite imprssed with your photoshop skills i must admit.

i used to use photoshop but i moved to affinity photo. i doing do anything serious with it... just dumb shit too.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
i'm too drunk now. and hungry. tried ordering food but fuck it i'll go make my own. not my curry cause fuck that at this time. pure ragin actually. bye

ye all doin this fuckin fine friday night?

tunes? edibles? woodwork? spending time with a "friend"? dreaming of stealin lunch or finding a new job? epic rap battles?

i'm trying to spend £1,400 but it's turning out to be really fucking difficult. Most people would grab the money and run but oh no not multi billion $ company Apple.

Order some benzodiazepines.

Bromazelam or Lorezepam for example.

PMs are open.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Have company. She's open (no/s pun intended) to watch this with her. I've said to her at any time you're like fuck it I'll turn it off =)

Even though watching it twice I stopped around 30 minutes. Shit's got to dense lmao.

I don't blame West Texas CEO West Texas CEO for falling asleep. It's so dense you get zoned out.

I've put one some OCEANVS ORIENTALIS while my company is sleeping.

First reaction get's it right

Last edited:
I’m scarred for this weekend.

Saw the aftermath of a nasty motorcycle accident yesterday on my way home.

Dude’s leg severed and was like 50 feet away from him.

His guts and organs were all over the street. People trying to do CPR on him.

What’s worse is that the mom was there screaming bloody murder. I feel really sorry for the family…
Fuck sake. You need to talk about this and get it off your chest. I’ve saw someone die in a vehicle accident but it wasn’t as bad as that. That fucked me up so I can’t imagine how you feel. If you want to talk about it then we’re all here for you mate :)

Artoris

Gold Member
I’m scarred for this weekend.

Saw the aftermath of a nasty motorcycle accident yesterday on my way home.

Dude’s leg severed and was like 50 feet away from him.

His guts and organs were all over the street. People trying to do CPR on him.

What’s worse is that the mom was there screaming bloody murder. I feel really sorry for the family…
One time when I went to work, I saw a cyclist stuck under a car
bikes and motorcycles are dangerous

Top Bottom