• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
I'm sorry to hear that man.. yeah I was smoking while not knowing i had some severe mental stuff going on. Had to go to a psychiatric hospital for some months (volentary) and got very paranoid, developed ticks and gained lots of weight.

problemsproblemsproblems0⁰
Yeah I have a few diagnosis myself from a child through to my teens. CPTSD, BPD, GAD, and MDD.

Care Bears GIF

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Man that sucks. So sorry to hear because well... It had and still does have a huge impact on my life.

Had to look some up. MDD as well. And severe BDD. May have some schizophrenia as well; seeing it goes kinda hand in hand with autism

Wish it was diagnosed earlier (around 30ish) seeing it caused my parents lots of pain.

sigh.

Hope you're doing well.

sincerely 22•22

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Last edited:

badblue

Still fucking cold. Going to hit -50 tonight.

Just got an emergency alert stating there may be rotating blackouts due to power demands.

Fun.

I did manage to get to the store and pick up some new edibles. These ones work.
Sugar Rush GIF

Couch, coco and some movies.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

Just got an emergency alert stating there may be rotating blackouts due to power demands.

Fun.

Sugar Rush GIF

Minus 50? You live in Alaska or something?

Holy shit. Keep warm daddyblue.

And yeah hope these ones work.

Saw this video this morning, pretty fucking insane.

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist

Fun.

Sugar Rush GIF

Yeah this cold front has been a bitch. Our furnace isn't working.
u78V5Nnl.jpg
I feel your pain, gentlemen.
We're starting a stretch here of 86 consecutive hours of freezing weather.
Things won't start to warm up until Wednesday. :(

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
It’s not Friday yet, but this is an emergency. I’ve got a really stressful next six days, and I need all of the energy I can get. Please send me positive vibes 😩🫠

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
Just for the record, I do think the ancient alien theories out there have some merit.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone.
I simply worry more about my own day to day life, than of things that are out of my control. 🛂

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Got a pretty nasty cold going on. Can't remember the last time I sneezed so much. No fever so yay.

Hope today and or tomorrow are the worst but I'm afraid I still have to cancel a birthday Saturday.

At the pharmacy waiting to get my prescription, dude asks if he can sit next to me. Sure no prob. He leans over and whispers, the lady over there let out a loud 5 second fart. shameless.
:messenger_tears_of_joy:

Just came back from the pharmacy. That sweet outside fresh air.

Alas, no farts.

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
Almost 7k posts 🙌😁🙌
279 of them were from me. Let's crunch the numbers...

Chi-square:
GaffersKanjoTotal posts in the Friday thread
Count67212797000
Percentage964100
Totals68172837100 (Grand Total)
The chi-square statistic is 0.0001. The p-value is .994215. Not significant at p < .05.
The chi-square statistic with Yates correction is 0.0626. The p-value is .802467. Not significant at p < .05.

Z-analysis:
The value of z is -108.8897. The value of p is < .00001. The result is significant at p < .05.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
279 of them were from me. Let's crunch the numbers...

Chi-square:
GaffersKanjoTotal posts in the Friday thread
Count67212797000
Percentage964100
Totals68172837100 (Grand Total)
The chi-square statistic is 0.0001. The p-value is .994215. Not significant at p < .05.
The chi-square statistic with Yates correction is 0.0626. The p-value is .802467. Not significant at p < .05.

Z-analysis:
The value of z is -108.8897. The value of p is < .00001. The result is significant at p < .05.
do me next

Last edited:
Top Bottom