• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Is 22 legit coming back?
Because I've seen others get banned multiple times and then say fuck it..
They get ghost.
He’ll be back. I bet he’s reading this comment right now, just wishing he could leave a ❤️

In other news, I randomly ended up at the Washington monument right now.
B9CDlWl.jpeg

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I picked a pretty interesting day to take my nieces to the Smithsonian American History Museum, and then to the Lincoln memorial literally at 6:30pm today. Also, my nieces live 20 minutes away from Butler PA. (I grew up around there.) Crazy.

NypqZse.jpeg

Last edited:

Dacvak

I don’t usually get fast food, but I had a coupon for a free mcchicken today. They accidentally gave me the spicy McChicken instead.

Shit’s pretty good.

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
Home for the day. Edible et. Now we wait.
Took the afternoon off because I had an appointment for a gastroscopy ( where they shove a camera down your oesophagus to check out the gastrointestinal tract. I get that every 3 years.

I was on an empty stomach for 7 hours so when it was done I jumped in a cab and we went to a McDonald's drive thru because I was starving.

Still a bit high on fentanyl & feeling good I told the driver he could order anything he wanted.
He got a spicy McChicken trio & a large coffee.

Good deed done for the day! 😃

That fentanyl shit is soooo good I understand why people ruin their lives over it.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Do you have a DAP?
Nah, just my iPhone + Apple Music. I don't know that when I'm on the go I would have the brain space to allocate to active listening. I feel like I'm best when I'm stationary and giving the music 100% focus (Or as close as I can). I don't do that much when on the go.

I never really listen to headphones anymore. My speaker setups leave me nothing to be desired and it's hard to go to anything else. The only improvement now I would consider is professional room treatment.

Nah, just my iPhone + Apple Music. I don't know that when I'm on the go I would have the brain space to allocate to active listening. I feel like I'm best when I'm stationary and giving the music 100% focus (Or as close as I can). I don't do that much when on the go.

I never really listen to headphones anymore. My speaker setups leave me nothing to be desired and it's hard to go to anything else. The only improvement now I would consider is professional room treatment.
A speaker man. I dig it.

I'm the same, except that I do a lot of walking recently and I chug through my batter listening to YouTube. Not a good thing. Yeah, I can't be arsed to pay for another subscription. and these Chi-Fi IEMS will have to do for now.

I recently listen to an Astell and Kernel Norma with Repeat headphones.

It soothed my brain. I was completely sold. You can turn an unbeliever into a believer with combo.

The funny thing is that I listened to STAX headphones coupled with ROON prior to this which sounded exactly like my 10 thousand euro stereo. And yet, I still opted for the dap because I was bobbing my head to tunes coming out of it.

Top Bottom