• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
A speaker man. I dig it.

I'm the same, except that I do a lot of walking recently and I chug through my batter listening to YouTube. Not a good thing. Yeah, I can't be arsed to pay for another subscription. and these Chi-Fi IEMS will have to do for now.

I recently listen to an Astell and Kernel Norma with Repeat headphones.

It soothed my brain. I was completely sold. You can turn an unbeliever into a believer with combo.

The funny thing is that I listened to STAX headphones coupled with ROON prior to this which sounded exactly like my 10 thousand euro stereo. And yet, I still opted for the dap because I was bobbing my head to tunes coming out of it.
I really want to hear some STAX :messenger_smiling_hearts:

I'm curious how the software support goes long term on the DAPs out there.

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
I'm calling out kanjobazooie kanjobazooie

You hibernated enough 😊
5 more minutes, dad.

OIG4.T1N3ql175i35orqR4pHJ

Dr. Melfi could have had this piece of shit erased from the world with one word.
She showed incredible restraint.

Yeah she did. I was like in tears when her final words to Tony on what was bothering her was just no and they end the episode after that. One of the best episodes on the show

I always skip the scene on the stairwell for obvious reasons. Once was enough for me.

Yeah I think it is for me too if I ever rewatch the show

I just got to Episode 7 of Season 3. Ralph is a way bigger dick than Richie. He ends up beating that stripper to death

Last edited:
I'm currently revisiting "The Shield", on season 5 right now but very tempted to jump back in with Tony & the gang when I'm done.

The funny moments are genuine and weaved in, it never feels forced 😄

The Shield is a great show

And the main character is big asshole in that show too lol

Those scenes where he cucks Forest Whittaker, I'm like OOF

Last edited:
The interior decorator escaped leaving Chris & Paulie (minus one shoe) to dine on ketchup & relish packets.

When tough guys are reduced to scared lost desperate children 😆

Funniest part for me is when Paulie is talking to Tony on the phone and tells him the Russian started to attack him out of nowhere. And the look on Christopher face was total disbelief and basically his expression was like Paulie you are full of shit. I cracked up so much at that scene especially Christopher reaction. His facial expression really sold it lol

Last edited:

That Christopher Columbus episode in the 4th Season of The Sopranos was funny as hell

Reminds me of the current political climate

Especially when they went to the guy with the horses and he started arguing with one of his best friends who works with him about this and they are both Italian

And than Ponytail was saying how much he hates Christopher Columbus due to the part of Italy he's from and they always look down on people who are from that part of Italy lol

It kind of shows that no matter what people in general are tribalistic even when they come from the same ethnic group

John Marston John Marston

Top Bottom