• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Krathoon

Gold Member
Does alcohol go fine with antipychotic medication?

I have heard that it makes the medication work "too well". I assume that means it makes you tired.

They are kind of vague about what happens.

I assume you are fine with a couple of drinks. Just don't get drunk.

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
My lunches will be safe for the next few days!
Happy Fun GIF by reactionseditor
How I Met Your Mother Yes GIF by HULU

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I
Lebron James Basketball GIF by ESPN

Last edited:
Does alcohol go fine with antipychotic medication?

I have heard that it makes the medication work "too well". I assume that means it makes you tired.

They are kind of vague about what happens.

I assume you are fine with a couple of drinks. Just don't get drunk.
Im on antipsychotic medication and it says alcohol will cause dangerous interactions. And to not drink alcohol at all.

I don't want to end up in the hospital, so i avoid alcohol.

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
2TLvQeT.jpeg

Well that was a shit two weeks! We fucked up the Euros, Southgate quit and I feel sorry for the woke prat, really wanted him to win despite his pandering, I moved two hundred miles away from an utter shit hole to somewhere that smells nice, with four cats in the car that shit two minutes from the house promoting me to buy fucking baby wipes for a clean up that stink that I couldnt drive down the M25 with, trump got shot from a down syndrome looking cunt face that couldn't piss down a toilet properly and France is showing how wanky we already knew they were because I'm English, and France is turd..

What did I miss?

Ohhhhhh, yes, my favourite game franchise (EDF) had some utterly bullshit Epic game blurb tied into the Steam release which made me refund quicker than a dose of the clap

I've missed Gaf. I honestly didn't know that the bloke I called the F word was actually Gay, but then again in the context of what I was saying in the thread I find it a bit disingenuous of the replies he gave threw me of that.

Of course an office of women would love the gay guy :messenger_smirking:

But aye.

It's good to be back

bBN8MVl.gif

2TLvQeT.jpeg

Well that was a shit two weeks! We fucked up the Euros, Southgate quit and I feel sorry for the woke prat, really wanted him to win despite his pandering, I moved two hundred miles away from an utter shit hole to somewhere that smells nice, with four cats in the car that shit two minutes from the house promoting me to buy fucking baby wipes for a clean up that stink that I couldnt drive down the M25 with, trump got shot from a down syndrome looking cunt face that couldn't piss down a toilet properly and France is showing how wanky we already knew they were because I'm English, and France is turd..

What did I miss?

Ohhhhhh, yes, my favourite game franchise (EDF) had some utterly bullshit Epic game blurb tied into the Steam release which made me refund quicker than a dose of the clap

I've missed Gaf. I honestly didn't know that the bloke I called the F word was actually Gay, but then again in the context of what I was saying in the thread I find it a bit disingenuous of the replies he gave threw me of that.

But aye.

It's good to be back

bBN8MVl.gif
I Support You Democratic Party GIF by Joe Biden

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
2TLvQeT.jpeg

What did I miss?

But aye.

It's good to be back

bBN8MVl.gif
I have no idea what happened but fuck yeah welcome back you ravaging swashbuckler 😄

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I'm rewatching "Hereditary" for the 3rd time and still finding subtle shit I missed.
Gabriel Byrne Thinking GIF by A24
That’s an awesome movie. Just watched it again a few months ago. I really wanna find another hereditary-like horror movie that I haven’t seen yet.

Anyone have any suggestions? NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt ?

Dacvak

I think NeoGAF might be on EST.

I say if 22 doesn’t return with a Jack Torrence gif, we ban him again.

Mean The Grinch GIF by MAU Workforce Solutions

Top Bottom