• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
france tarantino GIF by MIRAMAX

Exactly!

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I always hated that kind of stuff. Very strange to me.

I love me some Doritos tho Im not judging.

Fun fact for my American bros, did you know that Cool Ranch flavor in Europe is called "Cool American"?

Yup.

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

I remember seeing that some months ago and mentioned it in a post.

Cool American? Wtf 😂

Last edited:

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
I'm rewatching Prometheus right now

I'll rewatch Alien Covenant tomorrow night
I'm planning the same before Romulus comes out in digital.

Found a cool article to refresh my memory before diving in again coz I remember my tiny brain not understanding all of Prometheus 😄

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Tempted to pick up Black Myth Wukong for Steam Deck. Also tempted to finally upgrade my pc. I need an upgrade for the new monster hunter anyway.
Got lazy and picked up a prebuilt. 20-something year old me is rolling in his grave but IDGAF. I realize I can save a few hundred but not having to wait and not having to troubleshoot / rma is worth my time.

Picked one up for the wife as well. She wants Elden Ring at 4k60.

Hypereides

Gold Member
Code:
    __  __                                   _                                 __                  __   _________    ______
   / / / /___ __   _____     ____ _   ____  (_)_______     _      _____  ___  / /_____  ____  ____/ /  / ____/   |  / ____/
  / /_/ / __ `/ | / / _ \   / __ `/  / __ \/ / ___/ _ \   | | /| / / _ \/ _ \/ //_/ _ \/ __ \/ __  /  / / __/ /| | / /_   
 / __  / /_/ /| |/ /  __/  / /_/ /  / / / / / /__/  __/   | |/ |/ /  __/  __/ ,< /  __/ / / / /_/ /  / /_/ / ___ |/ __/   
/_/ /_/\__,_/ |___/\___/   \__,_/  /_/ /_/_/\___/\___/    |__/|__/\___/\___/_/|_|\___/_/ /_/\__,_/   \____/_/  |_/_/

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
It's Friday already!

I'm almost done with Black House and gonna to start another Stephen King book this weekend

What's everyone's plans for the weekend?

I finised Outer Range on Prime. Not sure what to watch next. I have enough but it's gonna be depending on my mood/vibe.

Probably going to walk and stretch first and foremost.

I recently bought myself a fruit/veggie juicer so I need to do some research and make lists for what I need for certain cleansing and such.

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
─╔═╗╔═╗─╔════╗─╔════╗─╔════╗─╔═╗─╔═╗
─║█║║█║─║████║─║████║─║████║─║█║─║█║
─║█╚╝█║─║█╔╗█║─║█╔╗█║─║█╔╗█║─║█╚═╝█║
─║████║─║█╚╝█║─║█║║█║─║█║║█║─╚╗███╔╝
─║████║─║████║─║█╚╝█║─║█╚╝█║──╚╗█╔╝
─║█╔╗█║╔╝█╔╗█╚╗║████║─║████║───║█║
─║█║║█║║██║║██║║█╔══╝─║█╔══╝───║█║
─╚═╝╚═╝╚══╝╚══╝║█║────║█║──────║█║
───────────────╚═╝────╚═╝──────╚═╝
╔═══╗╔════╗
║███║║████╚╗─╔═╗╔═══╗──╔════╗╔═╗─╔═╗
║█╔═╝║█╔╗██║─║█║║███╚╗─║████║║█║─║█║
║█╚═╗║█╚╝██║─║█║║█╔╗█║─║█╔╗█║║█╚═╝█║
║███║║████╔╝─║█║║█║║█║─║█╚╝█║╚╗███╔╝
║█╔═╝║█╔╗█╚╗─║█║║█║║█║─║████║─╚╗█╔╝
║█║──║█║╚╗█╚╗║█║║█╚╝█║╔╝█╔╗█╚╗─║█║
║█║──║█║─╚╗█║║█║║███╔╝║██║║██║─║█║
╚═╝──╚═╝──╚═╝╚═╝╚═══╝─╚══╝╚══╝─╚═╝

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Watching Dream Scenario ATM. 45 min in. Gripped me from the first scene.

Already so much subliminal symbolism and still a hour to go. Very well shot and edited.

From my own pov "very" predictable (in a good way) regarding the actions of it's characters (in a psychological sense) if you pay good attention innitally in relation to further interactions.

Very well executed.

Still impressed ATM.

Top Bottom