• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
TCQ1nsK.gif

Dont see the pic. What movie i'm assuming were you referring to?

Oh wtf now I see the gif.

Question still stands though.

Last edited:

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
Then I dont think that one aged poorly either. I should do a Jack marathon tbh. Thank you for the gold, again. Have a great weekend and all that!
I recently did a mini marathon of Jack flicks:

-One flew over the cuckoo's nest
-The Last Detail
-The Pledge
-About Schmidt
-A few good men
-Chinatown

You're right, they all stand the test of time.

Krathoon

Gold Member
Oh. Yeah. They had Gamescom.
I will have to look it up on YouTube.

Edit: My Gamescom search gave me this for some reason.

Last edited:

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
22:22:22 22:22:22

"Luis "Lue" Elizondo is the former head of the Pentagon’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), which investigated UFOs, now referred to as Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP). A veteran of the U.S. Army, he has worked in counterintelligence and counterterrorism worldwide. His new book, "Imminent: Inside the Pentagon's Hunt for UFOs."

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
I always get a kick out of Joe Rogan's show because he has such oddball stuff.

Dan Aykroyd finally has a place where he can talk and tell stories.
Many years ago I was getting my half sleeve tattoo finished in Brighton and the tattooist asked me if I liked podcasts before we began. I was going to be there for hours so I thought why not.

We both had bluetooth headphones on and I recognised the voice as Joe Rogan the commentator from the UFC. I've never listened to a podcast before and really enjoyed listening to Rogan and his guest. I wish I could remember which one it was, I know it was one of the early episodes in the hundreds.

I was just taken aback that someone I watched for years had a big show on YouTube and I was completely oblivious to it.

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
I was just taken aback that someone I watched for years had a big show on YouTube and I was completely oblivious to it.
Rogan is an everyday guy who just had the idea to broadcast his thoughts unlike the rest of us who prefer to keep this to ourselves.

His stand up is nothing special. It's no different than having your funny friend going off on a drunken night out.

I stopped listening to him when he had Paul Stanley of KISS on and he mistook the "Alive" album for "Double Platinum".

The heresy! 😄

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
22:22:22 22:22:22 Jamie Foy makes the hardest stuff look effortless.

Watched it this morning.

When I restarted watching skateboarding he was one that stood out. He's awesome indeed. Thanks for the video Skip <3

I've been contemplating for a while now to get a board just for cruising around.

EDIT:

22:22:22 22:22:22

"Luis "Lue" Elizondo is the former head of the Pentagon’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), which investigated UFOs, now referred to as Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP). A veteran of the U.S. Army, he has worked in counterintelligence and counterterrorism worldwide. His new book, "Imminent: Inside the Pentagon's Hunt for UFOs."

Thanks for thinking and linking (that rhymes Kanjo). I'll take a look despite my current take on the UFO phenomenon especially in regards to its platform ie: Rogan ie: Mainstream.

Plants everywhere you see.

With that said. Still curious and will approach the information with an open mind.

Thank you 😊

Interesting.

Last edited:

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
I don't miss that since I left, every damn time I wanted a set, some dingle berry was on the bar with his phone like an utter twat posing :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Wouldn't have minded if he'd done any work!
It's the super sets that grind my gears. I've almost come to blows because of it regrettably. I like ro get in and out, not piss about chatting and playing with my phone.

angry the simpsons GIF

Last edited:

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
It's the super sets that grind my gears. I've almost comes to blows because of it regrettably. I like ro get in and out not piss about chatting and playing with my phone.

angry the simpsons GIF
Same here, the missus and me used to go alot together and it got so tiresome, we'd meet back up where I was waiting for the bench and I'd just be fuming at the poser :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Twenty minutes rowing helped :messenger_tears_of_joy:

We've just moved to Bath, she just joined the local and I'm waiting to hear from her before I join back up if it's Tiktok contral 👀

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
Same here, the missus and me used to go alot together and it got so tiresome, we'd meet back up where I was waiting for the bench and I'd just be fuming at the poser :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Twenty minutes rowing helped :messenger_tears_of_joy:

We've just moved to Bath, she just joined the local and I'm waiting to hear from her before I join back up if it's Tiktok contral 👀
I sovled the super set issue out a long time ago, by waiting casually for them to jump on to the other apparatus and then I'd jump on and tell them very politely that it's one piece of equipment at a time 🤣. 99% of the time all bark and no bite lol.

I live in Norwich now. I'm from West Sussex originally. Have you moved from Essex to Bath?

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
I sovled the super set issue out a long time ago, by waiting casually for them to jump on to the other apparatus and then I'd jump on and tell them very politely that it's one piece of equipment at a time 🤣. 99% of the time all bark and no bite lol.

I live in Norwich now. I'm from West Sussex originally. Have you moved from Essex to Bath?
That's the way to do it :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Aye, we moved from a complete dump in Essex to Bath. I have to keep going back and forth though as there's no one to look after me mum. So I have a lovley 3 to four hour drive every few days :pie_thinking:

How's life up Norwich? I used to love popping over to Great Yarmouth :messenger_sunglasses:

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
That's the way to do it :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Aye, we moved from a complete dump in Essex to Bath. I have to keep going back and forth though as there's no one to look after me mum. So I have a lovley 3 to four hour drive every few days :pie_thinking:

How's life up Norwich? I used to love popping over to Great Yarmouth :messenger_sunglasses:
Me and my other half moved up here back in August 2018 and we love it here. We're situated about 15 minutes from the city center via car and live in a rural area which we love except for the flys in the summer. My girlfriend's mother moved up here from Brighton back in September 2019 and lives literally two minutes from us👻.

I feel your pain with regards to driving back and fourth. When I drive down to West Sussex to visit friends and family, the journey takes 3 to 3.5hrs. My girlfriend's brother lives in Glasgow and takes approximately 9hrs to get to us via car and that psycho does it in one hit!

Are you enjoying Bath?

Last edited:
Top Bottom