• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
Putonahappyface Putonahappyface

You know what's in the TOS, right?

"Paragraph 2765, section 331 F: Upon the day a Gold member turns 42 Operation FR (Face reveal) will commence. Not complying is in direct violation against the TOS but no consequences will be brought about."

I have your face pic from our PM exchanges so.. either post a picture of your feet* or suffer the consequences muhaha

Anways any plans?

I turned 42 August 9th but didn't really celebrate.

I mostly celebrate in my own way.

Shining Stanley Kubrick GIF by Maudit

stanley kubrick creep GIF

Have an awesome day Putonahappyface Putonahappyface 🥳

*#TOEFETISHMATTERS
I was meant to go to Alton Towers yesterday, but I've had the flu since last Friday. Feeling better now though not quite 100% and heading to Alton Towers next week.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I'll never get a tag.

PM me I know somebody that knows somebody.

But keep it hush hush*

Happy Friday Folk's 😊

I have to stand up and sit down like a 80 year old man from some takedown drills and 3 minutes Ligt sparring session from the day before yesterday so today it at top peak. YKWYK.

Have taken the day off. Finally able to play some games and take am Epsom bath in the afternoon.

Really stormy outside.

Autumn has shown her face the past 2 weeks.

One more week...

8WqOAP4.jpeg

Dance Deal With It GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

*Oops. NVM.

Last edited:

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Came up in my algorithm last night.

What a surprise/s

I know this track by heart and even I couldn't find the right time for the lyrical delivery JFC.

Great AQ bad VQ

This is the OG (and best version IMO) of said track: Weird Fishes

I'd say listen to the OG first.

Man, Thom really had an internal rhythm going on (ofc) seeing the orchestral version sounds really quite different.

Even I had trouble knowing where I was in the track. Especially the first half.

But then again i'm most definitely underestimating Yorke's ability seeing Videotape etc excists.

Last edited:
Top Bottom