• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I have a bottle of gin on reserve and I'm off this upcoming Friday..

3, 2, 1 ...

Rock Bottom Simpsons GIF by shremps

Looks like my cat but sans her beauty and well... everything except for the long hair.
Doesn't look like my cat but my cat is a fucking mess when she wakes up because she has such fluffy fur. Her fur is all over the place and she looks like a zombie kitty. She doesn't know what planet she is on by the looks of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

sedg87

dont think ive ever played a call of duty game ya know. a friend where i used to work wanted me to play warzone (think its called that, the free one) but it wasnt my thing. only fps game i played online actually was killzone 2 which was cool.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
just you wait i'm going to make the best rice. if not for me then for you so you can be proud of me!

Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

My intuition wants to say i bet you fucked up. However. I still have hope.

West Texas CEO West Texas CEO is farting all day in anticipation

It's slightly drizzling over here. Been kinda humid last couple days. Doesn't look like it'll actually rain though. Yes, perhaps, I'm not sure. No.

Well thanks 22:22:22 22:22:22 for your very VERY localized weather observations and incompetent forecast.

(Camera trolley swooping)

Today's top morning story is about a rather bizarre and obscene incident involving taco's and, well, here's badblue badblue to tell you all about it ...

(Insert picture in picture)

Taco Wednesday is the sexist day of the week. And I don't care I roamed around town with only my socks on knocking on doors asking for taco's and bj's. That's how I roll. TACO WEDNESDAY BITCHES! WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ok, that was Mr badblue badblue Seems like a jolly fellow.

And with that we at GAF NON NEWS wish you a happy Thursday.

Stay Sexy GAF

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I fucking hate Wednesday. Such an un-sexy day of the week.

Could you explain in grand and ever expanding detail how it is that, well... Firstly, your view on Wednesday has a correlation with "sexy", and secondly, the reasoning as to why you perceive it in a negative manner?

Just curious.

Last edited:
Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

My intuition wants to say i bet you fucked up. However. I still have hope.

West Texas CEO West Texas CEO is farting all day in anticipation

It's slightly drizzling over here. Been kinda humid last couple days. Doesn't look like it'll actually rain though. Yes, perhaps, I'm not sure. No.

Well thanks 22:22:22 22:22:22 for your very VERY localized weather observations and incompetent forecast.

(Camera trolley swooping)

Today's top morning story is about a rather bizarre and obscene incident involving taco's and, well, here's badblue badblue to tell you all about it ...

And with that we at GAF NON NEWS wish you a happy Thursday.

Stay Sexy GAF
Yeah I fucked it up. What a surprise. Anyway who cares.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

Darn! I was soooo curious

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

Yeah I fucked it up. What a surprise. Anyway who cares.

Hey man that's the learning process. I was merely teasing you homie. What was the result? Don't get discouraged. I fuck up shit and everyone else as well man.

Rice, pasta, potatoes... they are not that easy to get right when learning.

Just look at it as a boss in Bloodborne. You know what i mean <3

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
@nightmare-slain

I hope this will make you laugh 😁

(Listen with headphones if possible)

I'm tired. It's been a long day. I've read your post in the other thread and will respond when my brain works again. I'm in simple mode ATM. Much love.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I'm curious (as someone who's never camped), do you guys procure all necessary supplies beforehand, or do you have to go back in town periodically?

Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage lives from the land. He forages and scavenges the area at night on edibles with his smartphone's flashlight looking for truffles, nuts, beets and what have you.

Every day a surprise meal

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Everything I need for these trips is accounted for beforehand. As long as the raccoons don’t break into my supplies, I’m good.

Can you catch one and send him/her (I prefer a female one if it's not to much trouble) to me perhaps?

I really want one and it seems like you're the type of person that's pretty good at catching raccoons.

Maybe one with a lazy eye or three legs so it has some added character. I'll even let you name her.

Thanks in advance.

You're a real kind person.

God bless you Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage

And if it's not to much work can you make a picture so i can decide if i like him/her? Thanks again.

Last edited:

badblue

Taco Wednesday is the sexist day of the week. And I don't care I roamed around town with only my socks on knocking on doors asking for taco's and bj's. That's how I roll. TACO WEDNESDAY BITCHES! WOOOOOOOOOOOO

giphy.gif

badblue

Why do you know this, daddy?
I wanted to make a joke about Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage camping at Brokeback Mountain and Googled where the movie was filmed. Didn't know it was so close to where I live so that one failed and I tired to run with what I had.

In all honesty that part of Alberta is quite beautiful.
I've been around that area before and loved my time there. I have a trip planned back in October and I hope that I get to probe a bit deeper and really get to know what one can experience in nature with a good friend.

Top Bottom