• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Jo West Texas CEO West Texas CEO here is the original logo. :messenger_grinning:

272px-VIVA_ZWEI_%28alt%29-Logo.svg.png

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Glad to see Con_Z_ǝdʇ Con_Z_ǝdʇ is back again.

Thinking about watching Beau is afraid tonight..

Also curious how much muscle ache I'll have tomorrow. (Leg day yesterday but I took a long ass bath with epsom salt so I don't expect it to be that bad).

I'm on creatine now. Finished the loading phase and already notice it's effects. Pretty nice.

When are you leaving again Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage ?
Leaving work mid afternoon and heading home to get my gear, the dogs, and the wife.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Yeey it's Friday again. Happy Friday everybody. Hope you enjoy your weekend.

Likewise man.

I'm having pizza tonight ❤

Last weekend of bad food.
(With some exceptions)

More cardio and core work.

Stop smoking after my bday (begin August)

Thinking about jogging/running around that time.

I have a deadline for an operation.
Need to be on point.

sylvester stallone rocky running GIF

Likewise man.

I'm having pizza tonight ❤

Last weekend of bad food.
(With some exceptions)

More cardio and core work.

Stop smoking after my bday (begin August)

Thinking about jogging/running around that time.

I have a deadline for an operation.
Need to be on point.

sylvester stallone rocky running GIF
I want Pizza. I've been good not eating takeways for a while now and feel like I need to treat myself but I'm doing so good. Not sure what to have tonight.

I'm not exercising ... fuck that lol. Wish I could have a smoke right now though.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I want Pizza. I've been good not eating takeways for a while now and feel like I need to treat myself but I'm doing so good. Not sure what to have tonight.

I'm not exercising ... fuck that lol. Wish I could have a smoke right now though.

Well. Dear Mr Nightmareslain....

If you exercise you can... EAT MORE MUAHAHAHAHA

It's hard to do keto or whatever when your drinking. You crave the good stuff, right? You can treat yourself. But keep it... How do I say this... Modest? Eyes are bigger than the stomach most times.

I make my own cigs..

pUlCX4o.jpg

tTaD7IN.jpg

Sword Fighting class.

will ferrell sword GIF

kb4MsCu.jpg

Akira Kurosawa Japan GIF by Turner Classic Movies

fucking ignore me 22:22:22 22:22:22 . i don't think before i type.

Nah man. You good people. I overthink before i type. Same shit. (pls don't ignore me)

I had one too.

tumblr_mczpcpmMU61ryw2kro1_500.gif

I'm pretty fucking sure yours was/is better.

🌟🙌🌟

Well. Dear Mr Nightmareslain....

If you exercise you can... EAT MORE MUAHAHAHAHA

It's hard to do keto or whatever when your drinking. You crave the good stuff, right? You can treat yourself. But keep it... How do I say this... Modest? Eyes are bigger than the stomach most times.

I make my own cigs..

pUlCX4o.jpg

tTaD7IN.jpg

kb4MsCu.jpg

Akira Kurosawa Japan GIF by Turner Classic Movies

Nah man. You good people. I overthink before i type. Same shit. (pls don't ignore me)

I'm pretty fucking sure yours was/is better.

🌟🙌🌟
You're the kind of person who makes their own smokes? Cool.

I used to always make up smokes for my grandad. He had a little machine not as cool as that but I think it was the same thing. He didn't use filters it was just tobacco in papers. I feel bad now but at the time I used to steal a bunch of his tobacco and sneak some of his cigarettes home with me lol. I prefer straight roll ups compared to filtered.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
You're the kind of person who makes their own smokes? Cool.

I used to always make up smokes for my grandad. He had a little machine not as cool as that but I think it was the same thing. He didn't use filters it was just tobacco in papers. I feel bad now but at the time I used to steal a bunch of his tobacco and sneak some of his cigarettes home with me lol. I prefer straight roll ups compared to filtered.

They're stronger because the tobacco is less compressed. Pretty bad but yeah.

Top Bottom