• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
oh well look who decided to show up to the party kanjobazooie kanjobazooie
KbHCo9y.jpg

i'm joking!! i loved robocop as a kid. i still haven't got over losing my robocop toy :messenger_tears_of_joy: i think it was this one

iu

was staying at a friends house and lost the gun and helmet. was so angry i threw away robocop.

also had the car toys

iu

iu

as for the movie i haven't watched the original in yeeears. i was terrified of the big mech thing lol. wanted to rewatch it but never did so maybe i should do that. don't think i've seen the 2014 remake actually.

Last edited by a moderator:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Shame on you.

In my top 10.

Acknowledge your mistake and apologize.
It's in the TOS

i'm joking!! i loved robocop as a kid. i still haven't got over losing my robocop toy :messenger_tears_of_joy: i think it was this one

iu

was staying at a friends house and lost the gun and helmet. was so angry i threw away robocop.

also had the car toys

iu

iu

as for the movie i haven't watched the original in yeeears. i was terrified of the big mech thing lol. wanted to rewatch it but never did so maybe i should do that. don't think i've seen the 2014 remake actually.

Saw it when i was 6.

Yeah.

tuna is fucking horrific. i can't eat it or even go near it.

Go Away GIF

Last edited:
Top Bottom