• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

I see.

Sorry to disappoint you

Sad Feelings GIF

It's hot AF and it's not even noon. 11:40. Mildy strong wind which is nice.

Hope everyone had a great evening ♡ And a great Saturday!
it's quite warm today but it doesn't look like it'll last long. the temperature is going to drop after ~1PM and the rain/thunder is coming.

this has been a shite summer so far. we had maybe 2 weeks of good weather about 1 month ago.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
it's quite warm today but it doesn't look like it'll last long. the temperature is going to drop after ~1PM and the rain/thunder is coming.

this has been a shite summer so far. we had maybe 2 weeks of good weather about 1 month ago.

We've been kinda lucky over here but wow did the last few months flew by..

😪

Tomorrow I'm one month shy of turning 41. It was a good year regarding personal growth ☆♡☆

I'm soooo hoping for rain and thunder tomorrow.

🌧⚡🌧⚡🌧⚡

that was so cool. awesome tune

I love this. Shame they aren't on Apple Music and their entire store is sold out except 2 items. I'll be keeping an eye on this band going forward. Thanks for sharing <3

FIr0Inf.png
do you buy cassettes too? i'm curious why cassettes came back. i remember listening to music on them but now i'm wondering why so many bands sell them again. do they have better sound quality or is it just a nostalgia thing?

Last edited by a moderator:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
that was so cool. awesome tune

do you buy cassettes too? i'm curious why cassettes came back. i remember listening to music on them but now i'm wondering why so many bands sell them again. do they have better sound quality or is it just a nostalgia thing?
It's a cool/trendy thing. I don't own cassettes anymore and am good with getting vinyl. I would consider it if these vinyl prices keep this high.

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
I love this. Shame they aren't on Apple Music and their entire store is sold out except 2 items. I'll be keeping an eye on this band going forward. Thanks for sharing <3

It was still available this morning on discogs for 120€ but i was hesitant since it was mentioned that the cover is damaged.

south-park-and-its-gone.gif

I got me a copy of this instead.

If i'm not mistaken then its always the same artist under the label "Library of the Occult". Soundtracks for movies that never existed. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Listened to every single song yesterday, even if just briefly. 🙈

Last edited:
I went to roppongi, got some falafell, now on the train home. Maybe I'll grab a drink on the way home. Though for me it's Saturday night.
i want to visit japan.

my plan was to go to Paris then Tokyo but not sure if I should visit France right now so thinking about just organising Tokyo. I can't speak a lick of japanese and i'm worried I might do something wrong, get lost, or offend people. I've always wanted to visit japan.

Not gonna add everyone but what are your plans for today?
it's almost 3pm here so most of the day is over with.

just chilling, listening to music, getting drunk (what a surprise). probably going to play some Disney Dreamlight or Baldur's Gate 3 soon. also not sure what food to have tonight. I want to order chinese but I know I shouldn't. probably watch some TV while eating whatever I decide to eat and then pass out listening to an audiobook.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I went to roppongi, got some falafell, now on the train home. Maybe I'll grab a drink on the way home. Though for me it's Saturday night.

Ufo Spaceship GIF by Monterey Bay Aquarium

It was still available this morning on discogs for 120€ but i was hesitant since it was mentioned that the cover is damaged.

south-park-and-its-gone.gif

I got me a copy of this instead.

If i'm not mistaken then its always the same artist under the label "Library of the Occult". Soundtracks for movies that never existed. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Listened to every single song yesterday, even if just briefly. 🙈

Occult?

Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF

i want to visit japan.

I've always wanted to visit japan.

Same here friend.

Same here....

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
it's almost 3pm here so most of the day is over with.

just chilling, listening to music, getting drunk (what a surprise). probably going to play some Disney Dreamlight or Baldur's Gate 3 soon. also not sure what food to have tonight. I want to order chinese but I know I shouldn't. probably watch some TV while eating whatever I decide to eat and then pass out listening to an audiobook.

Are you me? (Not today though =P)

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Going with my friend to my house. First some grocery shopping then chilling. YouTube/Movie eating & drinking and perhaps some bronzing (lol) on my balcony.

We've decided on spareribs and fries with some leftovers tapas for snacks.

Last edited:
Let it go. I'm not playing mind games or fucking with you. Period. ♡

Also watch that video it's trolling at it's finest in a Rust server. I'm sure you'll laugh out loud!!
sorry lol. i didn't know how to take that video.

edit: alright that is funny as fuck. "i did that wit the right mouse button"

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom