• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Artoris

Gold Member
For sure and it's not something i can conjure up magically. But it's an inherent trait I own so if it's there it's there 200%

Truth be told I originally had the operation planned for end may/begin April but i was depressed and couldn't muster up said process. So i postponed it

And fair enough, easy wasn't the best choice of words.
I think an active lifestyle is the best way, and it makes you feel better as well, it's a win-win

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
XBrLJ94.gif

Such a beautiful animal ❤

I really mean that 😅

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I think an active lifestyle is the best way, and it makes you feel better as well, it's a win-win

Well sure.

If you not have to deal with a variety of factors that makes an active lifestyle possible.

Alas, for many people this isn't the case hence it's imho far more complex and per person contextually depended.

This shit has levels. 🤭

Artoris

Gold Member
Well sure.

If you not have to deal with a variety of factors that makes an active lifestyle possible.

Alas, for many people this isn't the case hence it's imho far more complex and per person contextually depended.

This shit has levels. 🤭
One hour run each day is possible for most, and walking is not a bad place to start to get to it

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
One hour run each day is possible for most, and walking is not a bad place to start to get to it

And what about those with severe anxiety and chronic depression that don't leave their house: stationary bike? Perhaps.
I've done that.

What about those that have severe trauma and turn into alchoholics to cope with their symptoms. Alchohol leads to laziness and eating bad food in general.

What about those that have a eating disorder or merely have food as their solace form of comfort.

It's imho not so simple as everyone can run a hour a day.

Speaking of running. What about those with physical disabilities?

I'm not arguing with you brother. Not at all. I'm perhaps a bit triggered because you hit a very big nerve. Anyways. Just saying; living an active lifestyle is great advice. But not everyone has that luxury, or rather; access.

Sorry if I come across a certain way but I'm just trying my best to convey it's not that simple for a lot of people. And I'm speaking from a shit ton of experience, sadly enough.

Artoris

Gold Member
And what about those with severe anxiety and chronic depression that don't leave their house: stationary bike? Perhaps.
I've done that.

What about those that have severe trauma and turn into alchoholics to cope with their symptoms. Alchohol leads to laziness and eating bad food in general.

What about those that have a eating disorder or merely have food as their solace form of comfort.

It's imho not so simple as everyone can run a hour a day.

Speaking of running. What about those with physical disabilities?

I'm not arguing with you brother. Not at all. I'm perhaps a bit triggered because you hit a very big nerve. Anyways. Just saying; living an active lifestyle is great advice. But not everyone has that luxury, or rather; access.

Sorry if I come across a certain way but I'm just trying my best to convey it's not that simple for a lot of people. And I'm speaking from a shit ton of experience, sadly enough.
You are right, it will not work for everyone, but it should work for at least for 80 to 90 percent of people as for the rest I don't really know how to help them

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
You are right, it will not work for everyone, but it should work for at least for 80 to 90 percent of people as for the rest I don't really know how to help them

I don't know if I'm right persé but it's just something I had to elaborate on. Hence my "levels" remark.

And mind you I've never said you were wrong in any fashion brother. Just to be clear on that =)

Living an active lifestyle is inherently positive for many a reason/result healthwise!

arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Don't be sorry PLEASE.
I was merely teasing you ♡

Speaking of tattoos...

Preface: I'm very specific in what i like and don't like. What I can tolerate or just plainly dislike (turn off regarding attractiveness)

I have none. Never wanted one and I never enjoyed them on woman in an added sexy way if that makes sense.

Mostly skip certain ahem videos for this reason.

But lately I'm noticing that I'm more open regarding my perspective (man/woman) But again, it depends on the tattoo(s) so it's hit or miss i guess.

The last couple years I've been playing with certain designs and placements but I'm not THERE yet.

It's quite a pickle, OCD, perfectionist and money wise. I want it to come to me in a vision. Not so much overthink it because I "want a tattoo". It comes when it comes I've been saying to myself said couple years. I do have some ideas but those will cost me a kidney.

But now it feels forced.

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

#O R G A N I C L Y =P

Last edited:
Do you have the new Zelda. It's pretty relaxing. I really needed that right now. No tension or scary dark shit. Just colourfull exploration. Medicine.
I do but I haven't played it for a while. My Switch says I've only played 15 hours. I was trying to focus on finishing Persona 4 Golden and Diablo IV. I have finished them now but I did start Persona 5 Royal (again). I know I'm not truly finished Diablo but I'll only play it when I feel like it. Same for Persona 5 because I've already beat it a few times. So I plan on trying to get back into Zelda as soon as my fucking stupid brain lets me.

Sometimes it's good to play a simple game that you can get lost in. I also bought Disney Dreamlight (don't laugh) because it's kinda like Animal Crossing and it seems so chill just going about planting stuff, fishing, etc. Everyone goes on about Stardew Valley but I really can't get into. I also bought Dwarf Fortress which I know is difficult but I'll give it a shot.

Last edited by a moderator:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I do but I haven't played it for a while. My Switch says I've only played 15 hours. I was trying to focus on finishing Persona 4 Golden and Diablo IV. I have finished them now but I did start Persona 5 Royal (again). I know I'm not truly finished Diablo but I'll only play it when I feel like it. Same for Persona 5 because I've already beat it a few times. So I plan on trying to get back into Zelda as soon as my fucking stupid brain lets me.

Sometimes it's good to play a simple game that you can get lost in. I also bought Disney Dreamlight (don't laugh) because it's kinda like Animal Crossing and it seems so chill just going about planting stuff, fishing, etc. Everyone goes on about Stardew Valley but I really can't get into. I also bought Dwarf Fortress which I know is difficult but I'll give it a shot.

I loved BoTW and at this time i need a vibrant colourful stress free game you know what I mean.

Knowing you're going through a dark time made me think about how it could be something for you. Hence my inquiry.

You do you boo. ♡

I loved BoTW and at this time i need a vibrant colourful stress free game you know what I mean.

Knowing you're going through a dark time made me think about how it could be something for you. Hence my inquiry.

You do you boo. ♡
Aww thanks :D but yeah i do plan on going back to. In the kind mood where I need to force myself to do anything so don't know when I'll get to it.

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Top Bottom