• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRINGE Season 3 |OT| Inexplicably renewed for a 4th season!

Lard

Banned
~Devil Trigger~ said:
YES Nariko is back!!!
nariko2.jpg

Just imagine if NT had done the design for the alternate Olivia.... :(

TripOpt55

I have to finish up Northwest Passage and Over There on my rewatch tonight. That last stretch of S2 was so good. I even liked the Clue episode better than I remember. But Jacksonville, Peter, White Tulip and The Man from the Other Side are all excellent episodes. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
love this show.. only season 2 in Japan.. but I have always noticed since the wire how Agent Doyle looks like the black Kermit the frog

I didn't have time to do a full season 2 rewatch, so did a selective one. Basically Jacksonville on. It is just crazy how great the last half of the season was. "The Man From the Other Side" is still as awesome as I remembered.

Yaweee

There are some preview clips on Hulu from this episode. Pretty good, and shows off one of the cameos
Andre Royo, aka Bubbles from The Wire.
And a note on said cameo
He is going to be back for at least another episode

Solo

Man, I LOVE the little touches on this show like the continued usage of the red opening titles for "over there" eps. Also, just like they did in S2, the branches of fringe science listed in the intro have once again been updated for S3. I caught "retrocognition" and trans-something.

Solo

Fringe continues to have the best practical effects on TV. Goddamn, that burn-victim agent is fucking disgusting.

Solo

I hope everyone realizes that until Olivia inevitably gets back to the other side, the even numbered episodes of S3 will be the best.

Odd episodes - Other Side - Olivianate, Walternate
Even episodes - Our Side - Walter, Peter

No contest. Im enjoying this episode, but next week's will blow it away.

ivysaur12

Banned
quadriplegicjon said:
burn-victim agent is an old high school friend of mine, and it's kind of throwing me off a bit.

:/

Really? That's cool.

This episode has been so good. Olivia's going to be so fucked up on this side.

Brinbe

ivysaur12 said:
Really? That's cool.

This episode has been so good. Olivia's going to be so fucked up on this side.
seriously, major identity crisis issues incoming.

And there we go. :lol

Zoe

Is that guy a poor man's Nathan Fillion?

Seems like she'll convert by the end of the episode :(

Top Bottom