• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRINGE Season 3 |OT| Inexplicably renewed for a 4th season!

ElRenoRaven

PhoncipleBone said:
Watch it be the woman or Lincoln as the host. If it is the woman, she gets to "die" and Belly gets to live forever.

I could see it being her. Would be kind of interesting if it ended up being Lincoln though.

ElRenoRaven

Wow. So it was neither of them. Very interesting episode and damn good ending. I do like that the 2nd half of the episode she seemed to reduce the strength of her voice to sound more natural and Olivia like. That helped a lot.

Overall damn good episode. Seems kind of odd to focus on the other side when you still have such a huge cliffhanger from this one. It does look like it's gonna be damn good though too.

TripOpt55

That was great. The voice didn't bother me as much as I thought it would after last week. Plus Bell... or whatever was hilarious. Not sure about that cliffhanger, but that was a great episode.

Solo

Really enjoyed this one. Torv and Noble interacting as Bell and Walter was so entertaining, and despite the voice, I though Torv really had the mannerisms down. I thought the MOTW was tragic and dark, both things I love my Fringe MOTWs to be, and I loved finally meeting our-side Lincoln, who by all accounts is a much better person than other-side Lincoln.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
RS4- said:
Really enjoyed it tonight. Fuck Canada for not having the previews like usual.

? I live in Canada and saw the preview of next episode. But i watched it on Fox 44.

TripOpt55

Yeah, I forgot to mention that. Seeing our-side's Lincoln was pretty great. I've been wondering about him since they introduced his character on the other side.

Solo said:
Really enjoyed this one. Torv and Noble interacting as Bell and Walter was so entertaining, and despite the voice, I though Torv really had the mannerisms down. I thought the MOTW was tragic and dark, both things I love my Fringe MOTWs to be, and I loved finally meeting our-side Lincoln, who by all accounts is a much better person than other-side Lincoln.

I'd suspect having his father around longer than Alt-Lincoln and not growing up in a world where the laws of physics are fucked up having something to do with that.

Zoe

Squalltdx said:
Loved that part where Astrid ending up covering and buttoning up her shirt after Bell put that magnet/bracelet thingy on her hand.

Guess Bell likes 'em young :lol

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
heliosRAzi said:
If Bell fingers Olivia while in her body, does that count as masturbation?

0007_lyu8.gif

.GqueB.

Banned
Episode seemed thrown together somehow. And the interactions between Bellivia and Walter didnt seem natural at all. The whole episode was awkward.

big ander

Really good episode. The MOTW seemed pretty cool, but I thought it fizzled out in the end. Bell and Walter solving shit together is splendid, even if one is in the body of a hot chick. And I love our Lincoln.
heliosRAzi said:
If Bell fingers Olivia while in her body, does that count as masturbation?
With the comment about the bra, I think you could say Bell technically got to second.

bathala

Banned
great episode.
Torv acting as bell was great. Astrid buttoning up after Bellovia giving her a necklace. lol

I like Bell he believes in science and the also faith

Really good ep. Bellivia and Walter's interaction were hilarious. Torv totally pulled off the impersonation and i wasn't at all bothered by the voice. So happy he/she is sticking around for at least another episode. :)

The case of the week was quite interesting. I think Paula Malcolmson's performance elevated what could have been a forgettable role.

MrDenny

The scene with gene was funny.
Transferring bell's concious to gene and then have astrid milking gene haha.
It was funny seeing astrid creeped out by bell this episode.

haha, Peter was so pissed in the beginning. Weeks (w/o sex)? WAT!? NO WAY! Get out of my gf you perv.

I admit though, I'm kinda sad Astrid wasn't into it :D

MOTW was boring but Bell (Olivia) and Walter was fun despite the voice. Torv is doing a pretty good job but tthe voice sound so cheesy.

CrankyJay

Banned
The writers little easter eggs are nice. The big man talking to Dana said he was traveling to Providence. Awesome.

I'm sure there's probably a bible passage 6:25 that corresponds to today's episode. Just not sure which book.

edit: I have a dumb confession to make. I thought "Nick" and Lincoln Lee were the same guy from the Over There (Part 1) episode. So I thought Lincoln from this episode was from over there. So dumb.

ivysaur12

Banned
Even though I don't particularly like Amanda Malcomson as an actress, I thought the MOTW this week was really well done. The only issues with it that I had were that Lincoln came up with the "soul hijacking" idea on this own - they should have found something of hers that lead them to that conclusion (I know they found the book on the afterlife, but still). Also, the church scene screamed network notes. They couldn't find a better way to convey that information to the audience?

Still, very interesting MOTW that fit in thematically very well with the overarching storyline.

Also, Lincoln's from Hartford! Fuck yeah!

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
I am glad Bell is stuck in Olivia's body.

I am very aroused by the fusion of his character and her body.

CrankyJay

Banned
Veidt said:
I am glad Bell is stuck in Olivia's body.

I am very aroused by the fusion of his character and her body.

If I were stuck in Olivia's body first thing I'd do is run to the mirror and strip and diddle myself. Seriously.

mm04

Good episode. It made me laugh a lot. Hearing the "voice" last week was a good idea, at least for me, because by the time this episode came along it didn't bother me in the least. I thought Torv did a great job with Nimoy's mannerisms and the interactions with Walter were gold. Astrid's reactions were hilarious as well.

Next week's preview...damn, I was feeling really bad for Faux.

Yaweee

I liked this episode,but it's interesting that the conversation on this page brings up LOST so much as I felt this was the most LOST-like episode of the show, at least in terms of the themes and the ending. Faith, destiny, and an ending that is completely ambiguous as to whether there possibly was as scientific explanation or more spiritual one. They might as well have cued the LOST-logo after Belly's "This is going to be more complicated than I thought."

Top Bottom