• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRINGE Season 3 |OT| Inexplicably renewed for a 4th season!

threenote

Banned
Mindlog said:
That's a really key part to the whole deal. It highlights just how great this announcement really is. Thank you kind suit.

Now boarding in NY, NY. Heading to Dallas, NT via Colombus, IN.
WOW fantastic news. I thought they finished filming.

Fringe has to have the best intro music and visuals of any TV show I can remember. I Just love it. LOST is a close second because I loved that eerie noise going through my sound system.

Did anyone catch the flickering in the video? I just did a screen capture of the time...

6:02 AM

Hmmm.....

4vlpfr.jpg

That 'zero' looks more like an O. What could that mean?

Yaweee

Big Papa Husker said:
Did anyone catch the flickering in the video? I just did a screen capture of the time...

Hmmm.....

4vlpfr.jpg

6:02AM EST is the name of an upcoming episode, and Os was the name of one a few back (the floating one).

Ceebs

Big Papa Husker said:

Hmmm.....

Probably not the obvious Oxygen I would think.

Also great news on the S4 Pickup. A S5 of Chuck is all I need now.

I saw this on Dark Horizon. Looks like it got renewed because its No 1 on Fridays.

Next, Fox has given a full fourth season pickup order for "Fringe". Despite ratings last week falling to a series low of 3.8 million viewers, critically the show has never been better and the numbers for its Friday timeslot make it "the No. 1 show on the night this season" says the network. It has also boosted the network's average for the night by 38%.

Solo

Love Cabbie dropping back in. Im guessing that Fauxlivia's abductors intend to save the baby AND her, unlike the usual pattern of the mother or baby dying.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Wow... somehow I missed this news yesterday. I can now taste the happy :)

Although, not to be a debbie downer, but part of me is wondering if the show got a full 4th season pickup because the writers show-runners told execs that they could wrap up the show in that amount of time, similar to LOST's pre-determined end date.

They might have pitched it as a nice, tight, 22 episode season, closing out the show on a high note.

Actually now that I think about it that isn't really a debbie downer scenario at all. Four seasons of Fringe is pretty darn good.

ElRenoRaven

GDJustin said:
Wow... somehow I missed this news yesterday. I can now taste the happy :)

Although, not to be a debbie downer, but part of me is wondering if the show got a full 4th season pickup because the writers show-runners told execs that they could wrap up the show in that amount of time, similar to LOST's pre-determined end date.

They might have pitched it as a nice, tight, 22 episode season, closing out the show on a high note.

Actually now that I think about it that isn't really a debbie downer scenario at all. Four seasons of Fringe is pretty darn good.

Exactly. I'd rather a final season to close it out then just not renewing like Fox could have. Also tonight's episode is damn good. I really love it because it's another episode that helps bring some humanity to the other side.

Solo

Coppola directed Taxi Driver over there :lol Poor Scorsese

brucewaynegretzky said:
The bad guy will be walternates assistant.

Obviously.

My guess is that this episode will end with Fauxlivia, at the height of fear, jumping to our world.

PsychoRaven said:
Exactly. I'd rather a final season to close it out then just not renewing like Fox could have. Also tonight's episode is damn good. I really love it because it's another episode that helps bring some humanity to the other side.
I would also be satisfied if next season is the last season. I'd rather it go off on a high note than it meander into mediocrity.

Top Bottom