• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRINGE Season 3 |OT| Inexplicably renewed for a 4th season!

Solo

"No matter who's fault it was, you're my dad" :tear
And then the licorice bit right after :tear

<3 Peter, Walter and Fringe. Maybe my favorite Walter/Peter moment of the entire series. So touching.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Solo said:
"No matter who's fault it was, you're my dad" :tear
And then the licorice bit right after :tear

<3 Peter, Walter and Fringe. Maybe my favorite Walter/Peter moment of the entire series. So touching.
Yup, their relationship has come so far. It's really touching

This episode's been delivering for me.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
What thee fuckkkkk

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
wat the fuck i dont even

that's some coldblooded shit!

They have to go back in time at the end of this episode. This show however has officially become impossible for anyone new to get into. Imagine next season with three different intros.

Dany

Banned
brucewaynegretzky said:
They have to go back in time at the end of this episode. This show however has officially become impossible for anyone new to get into. Imagine next season with three different intros.

Our Universe, Alternate, Future, and Retro!

4 show openings for any occasion

In serious, I think...this is going to be another timeline to follow. Peter is going to have a premonition once he gets out of the machine i bet

Solo

The entire segment was incredible. The funeral, the Walter stuff, the cut back to the present.

Peter AM BECOME LIFE, SAVER OF WORLDS

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

DrEvil

not a medical professional
oa0ker.png

Top Bottom