• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRINGE Season 3 |OT| Inexplicably renewed for a 4th season!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Jesus that was amazing and a huge mind fuckkkkkkkk

Dany

Banned
Oh shit? Peter never existed?

What the hell happened! Peter just disapeared. His purpose was to bridge the gap between both sides so they both kill each other?

I CALLED IT!

PhoncipleBone said:
Got my priorities straight for tonight. Dinner, Fringe, then Thor afterwards. Fringe will not wait.

I was thinking of a potential title for the season 4 thread the other day. How does "WTF is going on here?" sound?

Fringe Season 4 |OT|: WTF IS GOING ON HERE!

The show did the wibbly wobbly with alternate universes.

Now it is time for the timey wimey!

Yaweee

heliosRAzi said:
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalt
er

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
My brain seriously wasn't ready for that kind of fuckery.

MUST RE-WATCH ASAP!

PhoncipleBone said:
I CALLED IT!

Fringe Season 4 |OT|: WTF IS GOING ON HERE!

The show did the wibbly wobbly with alternate universes.

Now it is time for the timey wimey!
I'm for that name.... HOLY SHIT?! I'm so happy we get another season. =D

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I love how they had the balls to do what they did but I don't think he's gone for good though. What a huge topic to undertake and I'm not underwhelmed with what they've done with it.

So, if Peter never existed, why did Walter cross over in the first place? And if he didn't cross over, why would Walternate be obsessed with destroying us? It almost retroactively makes most of the series not happen, but yet it happened.

WIBBLY WOBBLY TIMEY WIMEY!

Dany

Banned
PhoncipleBone said:
So, if Peter never existed, why did Walter cross over in the first place? And if he didn't cross over, why would Walternate be obsessed with destroying us? It almost retroactively makes most of the series not happen, but yet it happened.

WIBBLY WOBBLY TIMEY WIMEY!

how can walter send peter back in a paradox if he never existed?

is this a new reality?

Dany M said:

is this a new reality?

If peter never existed why did Walter ever go to the other universe? Ok everyone seriously, does everyone else think this will change the format of the show?

Solo

Peter merging the universes I saw coming - I think most of us have for a long time (well, technically he didnt merge shit - there is still Universe A and Universe B, but theres also a bridge between them now), but Peter then disappearing into thin air and Observers talking about him as a non-entity? DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!

Also, First People!

Dany M said:

is this a new reality?

Exactly. If Peter never existed, how was Walter in the future to send the machine back in the first place. And how was the machine powered?

I know that they said they were sticking to only two universes, but with this I think we just went into a multiverse.

Yaweee

PhoncipleBone said:
Exactly. If Peter never existed, how was Walter in the future to send the machine back in the first place. And how was the machine powered?

I know that they said they were sticking to only two universes, but with this I think we just went into a multiverse.
2.5 worlds, as only one of the two we're used to traces into the future. The three universes only overlap slightly.

gdt

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT THE FUCKIN FUCK.

Damn, that was Lost levels of awesome. The whole episode. What the hell happens now? If Peter never existed, how will he work himself back in? Is he just with the Observers now?

No reason to even theorize right now, damn.

PhoncipleBone said:

I always thought that was the assumption anyway, based on the observers, and that one vision from a super screwed up Boston in the future.

Raxus

Yo dawg, I heard your doomsday machine runs on Peter fuel so I pimped your universes and removed Peter from the equation. See you next season

WillyFive

brucewaynegretzky said:
Ok everyone seriously, does everyone else think this will change the format of the show?

Not really. The main characters go from episode to episode fixing and preventing what happens in the original future. Each MotW episode will feature one or more problems to fix.

The big thing here is Peter.

Solo

S1: the mystery of the Pattern
S2: the discovery of the Other Side
S3: the fight for survival among universes

S4: the quest for Peter Bishop, boss of bosses.

PhoncipleBone said:

I hate to bring up Doctor Who again but isn't this similar to the Doctor freeing himself by giving Rory the sonic screwdriver? He couldn't have given Rory the screwdriver if he was initially trapped.

Solo said:
S1: the mystery of the Pattern
S2: the discovery of the Other Side
S3: the fight for survival among universes

S4: the quest for Peter Bishop, boss of bosses.

See this is why I don't think the show is anything like Lost, every season we've received explanations for what occurred. Hell, it was far more than the X-Files ever did.

Top Bottom