• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full list of Amazon Black Friday deals.

SuperBonk

After spending $80 on Left 4 Dead and Fallout 3, I promised that I would control myself.

I even stopped myself from ordering the Last Remnant and MK vs. DC for $40 each.

But then I saw GHWT for $70 and TLR for $30 and ordered them right away. :(

And the worst part is I'm still tempted to buy MK vs. DC! I need to figure out a way to block Amazon from my computer.

MrDaravon

Grimm Fandango said:
Shit I hope Far Cry 2 lasts until midnight then.

Damn Amazon. Damn you guys. Damn it all.

Seriously. I'm impressed I've only made two orders this weekend, and they were all gift related (not counting TLR for $40 last week for me). There are some people on CAG who've made like 15 orders :lol

Not only am I basically done with my Christmas shopping now, I've also managed to do my wife's birthday gifts (Jan 5th), half of my best friends's gifts (Jan 28th), and another friend's Christmas gift at probably a quarter of retail costs over two orders.

NomarTyme

SailorDaravon said:
Seriously. I'm impressed I've only made two orders this weekend, and they were all gift related (not counting TLR for $40 last week for me). There are some people on CAG who've made like 15 orders :lol

Not only am I basically done with my Christmas shopping now, I've also managed to do my wife's birthday gifts (Jan 5th) and half of my best friends's gifts (Jan 28th) at probably a quarter of retail costs over two orders.
Its CAG. Some of them sell them.

SailorDaravon said:

I bit on the Fallout 3 deal. I still have my original receipt from release so nothing like saving $20!

I was looking at the movie deals also and had to force myself to stop.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Wario Land: Shake It! - $30
N+ - $10
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops Plus - $10
Infinite Undiscovery - $19
The Last Remnant - $30

So that's my shopping cart right now. Anything else I should throw in?

Also, do you think any of those will go down more with the new deals? Or am I better off placing the order now?

NomarTyme

omg rite said:
N+ - $10
The Last Remnant - $30

Also, do you think any of those will go down more with the new deals? Or am I better off placing the order now?
PSP Grip? for $5

ZeoVGM

Banned
Yeah, I'm good with the accessories.

Should I take IU out? People seemed mixed in the official thread, but it's only $20...

omg rite said:
N+ - $10
The Last Remnant - $30

I would place the order now
choose super saver shipping
then place the order
then if the price changes cancel that item from the order and reorder it
then change the shipping speed to a faster option on like Monday

that way you would ensure yourself of the best deals

DuckRacer

rohlfinator said:
1) It's basically Black Friday for online retailers. The idea is that everyone is supposed to go back to work on Monday and shop online for deals they missed on Friday.

2) I didn't pay much attention to it last year, but I think they tended to be a little worse than BF deals. This year, with so many online retailers participating heavily in BF, I'd be even more surprised if they give better deals on Monday. Especially with sites like Amazon that are running deals throughout the weekend -- I'd expect Monday's deals to be a bit better than Saturday's and Sunday's, but not as good as Friday's.
scitek said:
I don't know about number 2 since I didn't check last year, but Cyber Monday is when all the people who took off from their jobs on Thanksgiving return to work on Monday and log on to internet retailers like Amazon and buy gifts during the work day. Supposedly online sales have skyrocketed on the Monday after Thanksgiving in recent years, so it's been given a name.

EDIT: Beaten DOWN!
Thanks guys.

I'm staying up 'til midnight for whatever deals. I haven't purchased one game this week. I'm not leaving empty-handed. :mad:

ZeoVGM

Banned
DedicationThroughLight said:
I would place the order now
choose super saver shipping
then place the order
then if the price changes cancel that item from the order and reorder it
then change the shipping speed to a faster option on like Monday

that way you would ensure yourself of the best deals

Oh, I didn't even think of that. I can just cancel the order easily, right?

And either way I'm doing super saving shipping. I don't need it faster.

Well, I don't know if it was because it was saturday but things I order this after noon are already at the processing stage so I can't cancel them.

teiresias

Jamesfrom818 said:
What the hell? Last Remnant dropped to $30? What # do I have to call so I can get bitch and whine my way to a $10 giftcard?

Just go to their Contact Us page and send them an email with regards to that particular order number - that's how I always get credit for a price drop on a just-ordered item. In fact, I just sent an email tonight requesting a credit since the Personal Trainer: Cooking dropped to $4.95 from the $9.95 I paid the other day - and it hasn't even shipped yet.

ZeoVGM

Banned
gkrykewy said:
Make sure you at least order TLR by midnight PST, or it goes back up to $40.

Yeah, I'm definitely getting that and placing the order before midnight PST.

I'm just deciding on IU. Pretty sure I'll grab Wario though.

omg rite said:
Oh, I didn't even think of that. I can just cancel the order easily, right?

And either way I'm doing super saving shipping. I don't need it faster.

Yeah cancelling is super easy! Actually you would just be cancelling one item of the order.

Linkhero1

omg rite said:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000TP2UZO/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Trauma Center: New Blood (Wii) added! $15! : D

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0017HRZ26/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2 (NDS) added! $15! : D
Must...resist...must...resist. D:

angry-pc-user853.gif

ZeoVGM

Banned
UltimaPooh said:
New Blood has been added to my cart.

Let's see what else goes down.

Same. This is my cart now.

Trauma Center: New Blood - $15
N+ - $10
The Last Remnant - $30

I'm hoping for a Mario Galaxy price drop. It's $35 now, but I want it lower. I need to rebuy it.

Top Bottom