• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full list of Amazon Black Friday deals.

RedBoot

omg rite said:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000TP2UZO/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Trauma Center: New Blood (Wii) added! $15!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0017HRZ26/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2 (NDS) added! $15!

Wow. New Blood was $15 a couple hours ago (I noticed because I paid $20 for it during the recent Atlus sale on Amazon), but UtK2 was still $20 at that time, so it's dropped within the last few hours. Amazon is just tossing stuff up at random, it seems. Awesome and scary at the same time.

Linkhero1 said:
Must...resist...must...resist. D:

angry-pc-user853.gif

:lol Damn dude.

I've lost control . . . I just put in another order . . . for stuff I don't need (TAC DSK-BLU Illuminated Drum Sticks - Blue), a peripheral for a game I don't have yet (Wii Micro Wheel . . . don't have Mario Kart yet.), a game I'm not sure I want (Condemned 2: Bloodshot), and game for a platform I don't own (Personal Trainer: Cooking . . . a gift I guess).

Edit: Damn . . . that is 6 orders between now & the 25th of November. (And then there are also buy.com and B&M retail buys). Go economy go!

ZeoVGM

Banned
wtf. They were listing a couple new ones, including Disney's Bolt for 360 and PS3, and Resistance 2 Collector's Edition (though, for some reason the "list price" and "our price" was the same). Now they're gone. :lol

goldenpp72

I tried to get a price difference and amazon told me to fuck off formally in an email. They said they only do it for like tools and home and garden stuff.

Sucks.

Sean

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
I hope there are no deals. :lol

Seriously, I've been buying a bunch of crap I don't even need just because it's cheap :lol

GrotesqueBeauty said:
Does anyone know how I can get Amazon to refund the difference if something I ordered yesterday dropped today?

Click Help and then go to Customer Service on the right side, dunno if they changed it but there used to be a little form to put in your home phone and YOU would be called (immediately)... then you just tell the customer service person that the price dropped and they'll refund the difference. I did this like 5 or 6 times (on the same product even) when I got my HDTV earlier this year.

RedBoot

Alcibiades said:
noticed that We Love Golf dropped to $10

Eternal Poison is $20 as well. Just bought that the other day when it came out.

Guild Wars and its expansion are $5, I think they were more before.

I almost grabbed We Love Golf at $20, I might have to do it at $10.

Sean said:
Click Help and then go to Customer Service on the right side, dunno if they changed it but there used to be a little form to put in your home phone and YOU would be called... then you just tell em the price dropped and they refund the difference.
Thanks.

Brashnir

Flunkie said:
Because it keeps fluctuating between $60 and $80.

It no longer appears on the list for me. Either they removed it or they're fixing it.

edit - and now it's back. still 80 bucks though.

Linkzg said:
It's tempting to buy that PS3 wireless guitar if only to go El-Kabong on someone.
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Especially since the shipping cost (free if you get super-saver) is more than the $4.95 price. :lol

mr stroke

Far Cry 2 is :lol

I can't fucking believe it, I over spent by 150$ today and now this. I really shouldn't buy the game but will it even be that price in Jan/Feb.
17.99 is unreal

dyls

Sean said:
Click Help and then go to Customer Service on the right side, dunno if they changed it but there used to be a little form to put in your home phone and YOU would be called (immediately)... then you just tell the customer service person that the price dropped and they'll refund the difference. I did this like 5 or 6 times (on the same product even) when I got my HDTV earlier this year.

Doesn't work anymore :(

The email I got:

Hello from Amazon.com.

Thanks for writing to us about the recent price change on "Personal Trainer: Cooking".

I understand you bought this item from us just recently at a different price. Unfortunately, we cannot extend a refund to you for the difference between the original price and the lower price you saw posted on our website. We no longer offer price guarantee policy on our web site after September 01, 2008.

While we don't always beat the best available price on every product, we do offer deep discounts on many thousands of items. From time to time, prices on some items will change due to special offers from suppliers and manufacturers or our inventory and sales volumes. When we can offer a lower price for new purchases we will, but we cannot extend these discounts to completed orders.

I understand that you are greatly disappointed by knowing there will be no price guarantee for the orders placed after September 01, 2008.

Customer feedback like yours is very important in helping us continue to improve the selection and service we provide. I'm adding your comment to a list of customer suggestions which we will consider as we plan further improvements.

If you are not satisfied with this purchase, you may return the item for a full refund. Just visit our online Returns Center, which will guide you through the process and even give you a printable return mailing label:

So, I printed out the return mailing label (it had already shipped) and ordered another two for the same price I had gotten the one for. :D Had gotten the original for my parents, but figured for $5 I'd like one of my own.

If they had just given me the $5 credit, they would have saved themselves some money. Now they have to pay for my shipping the original copy back, as well as pay for shipping me the two new copies, which are being shipped separately from the rest of that order which costs them even more. I didn't really want to screw them as they have been doing a phenomenal job, but I'm not going to let myself get screwed either.

Top Bottom