• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full list of Amazon Black Friday deals.

shantyman

WHO DEY!?
yodandy said:
god damnit i hate this internet black friday, ive spent like 300 i didnt want to spend the past day

and GOD DAMMIT AMAZON CHARGED ME TWICE FOR MY DS WTF HERE COME THE OVERDRAFT CHARGES
Ladies and gentlemen, this is why there is a credit crisis.

SapientWolf said:
They removed both items and sent me a nasty email about exploiting glitches.

Just kidding. It shipped. Yours will ship soon too. Stop worrying about it.
Sweet. Xbox Arcade, DDR, and Boom Blox for $50 less than the cost of an xbox Arcade.

Greetings from Amazon.com.

We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items, and that this
completes your order.

The following items have been shipped to you by Amazon.com:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty Item Price Shipped Subtotal
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Amazon.com items (Sold by Amazon.com, LLC):

1 Boom Blox $19.95 1 $19.95
1 Dance Dance Revolution Uni... $69.99 1 $69.99
1 Xbox 360 Arcade Holiday Bu... $199.99 1 $199.99

Shipped via UPS
Tracking number: 1Z8....
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Item Subtotal: $289.93
Shipping and handling: $10.46
Best Value Savings: $-69.99
Super Saver Discount: $-10.46
Promotion Applied: $-69.99
Total: $149.95
Paid by Visa: $149.95

I wonder how much Amazon lost on all those orders?

lol some of the people seem so new to Amazon here.

Regardless the biggest shocked is that they actually shipped the free super saver shipping, now lets hope it doesnt sit in a mailers facility for like 3 days and make no progress at all.

Mr.City

Damn, I ordered Far Cry 2 when it was on sale for $39. The order shipped, but is there any way of getting the $20 price diff?

Mr.City said:
Damn, I ordered Far Cry 2 when it was on sale for $39. The order shipped, but is there any way of getting the $20 price diff?

You can order it again for the new price and refuse delivery of your original order, or you can e-mail Amazon and they may just refund the difference for you. Some people over at Cheap Ass Gamer have been having success by contacting Amazon, so I'd try that first.

Spruchy

Think i'm done:
Xbox 360 Arcade w/ ddr universe 3 for $130
The Last Remnant for $30
Sonic Unleashed 360 for $20
Iron Man Blu Ray $15
Transformers Blu Ray $15
Persona 4 w/ pre order artbook and guide $55 (not a sale just did it to ensure artbook).

Prettay, prettay good.

NomarTyme said:
Must resist..... must resists!!!!!!!!!!

It's actually a pretty good RPG, with a lot of character. Sort of formulaic, but what do you expect from DQ. The regional accents make up for it.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Spruchy said:
Think i'm done:
Xbox 360 Arcade w/ ddr universe 3 for $130
The Last Remnant for $30
Sonic Unleashed 360 for $20
Iron Man Blu Ray $15
Transformers Blu Ray $15
Persona 4 w/ pre order artbook and guide $55 (not a sale just did it to ensure artbook).

Prettay, prettay good.

Sonic Unleashed is sold out now. : (

Aladuf

Banned
Y2Kev said:
Is Cyber Monday real? Like Monday will have lots of great deals?
God I fucking hope not, I don't want to spend more money. Amazon has been expensive for me these past couple days.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
1cesc said:
There was a Cyber Monday last year, count on there being one this year.

2gwxafc.gif

I wonder what is going to happen. Luckily I am not flat broke yet.

DuckRacer

So 1) what's Cyber Monday, and 2) what kind of deals were offered last year? Are they typically better or worse than BF deals?

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Fuck, amazon is killing my bank account. Ratchet and clank is down to $34 also if anyone is interested.

Only 34, good thing I picked it up on that lightning deal day when it was 29, didnt it sell out in like 10 minutes on that day I think.

I wish I had money in these perilous times, darn lack of saving loan money for college at the end of the semester!

Why isnt MGS4 on any major sale!!!

DuckRacer said:
So 1) what's Cyber Monday, and 2) what kind of deals were offered last year? Are they typically better or worse than BF deals?
1) It's basically Black Friday for online retailers. The idea is that everyone is supposed to go back to work on Monday and shop online for deals they missed on Friday.

2) I didn't pay much attention to it last year, but I think they tended to be a little worse than BF deals. This year, with so many online retailers participating heavily in BF, I'd be even more surprised if they give better deals on Monday. Especially with sites like Amazon that are running deals throughout the weekend -- I'd expect Monday's deals to be a bit better than Saturday's and Sunday's, but not as good as Friday's.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
DedicationThroughLight said:
Only 34, good thing I picked it up on that lightning deal day when it was 29, didnt it sell out in like 10 minutes on that day I think.

I wish I had money in these perilous times, darn lack of saving loan money for college at the end of the semester!

Why isnt MGS4 on any major sale!!!

It was on newegg for $40 flat free shipping a day or two ago.

scitek

DuckRacer said:

I don't know about number 2 since I didn't check last year, but Cyber Monday is when all the people who took off from their jobs on Thanksgiving return to work on Monday and log on to internet retailers like Amazon and buy gifts during the work day. Supposedly online sales have skyrocketed on the Monday after Thanksgiving in recent years, so it's been given a name.

EDIT: Beaten DOWN!

Just picked up Arcana Heart today. Part of me wants to go ahead and jump on the Alone in the Dark PS2 just because it's so damn cheap. Unfortunately, I had a family gathering today so I missed out on the Pokemon Mystery Dungeons and Sonic Unleashed. :(

My PS3 controller shipped! :D

RedBoot

Just got back from being out of town, can't believe how many deals I missed. :lol Although to be honest, the only ones I would have grabbed were Fallout 3 and Left 4 Dead on PC.

Luckily, the other thing I wanted, Wario Land, was still available. I also got the Personal Trainer Cooking because holy crap, 5 bucks and it's not even out yet. Might as well give it a shot.

RedBoot said:
Just got back from being out of town, can't believe how many deals I missed. :lol Although to be honest, the only ones I would have grabbed were Fallout 3 and Left 4 Dead on PC.

Luckily, the other thing I wanted, Wario Land, was still available. I also got the Personal Trainer Cooking because holy crap, 5 bucks and it's not even out yet. Might as well give it a shot.

That was the most shocking, how could Nintendo allow them to sell it for just 5 dollars!!!

Top Bottom