• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full list of Amazon Black Friday deals.

womfalcs3

Banned
So is Amazon shipping items today for those who selected the free standard shipping option? It's cool they're shipping on a Saturday.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Sailor said:
Ahhh, I ran out of Amazon giftcards and I only have Paypal left to spend :( Why doesn't Amazon take Paypal!

Now what am I gonna do, lol.

If you have a premium account thing, you can install their shitty toolbar and have it generate credit card codes that withdraw from your paypal balance.

yodandy

god damnit i hate this internet black friday, ive spent like 300 i didnt want to spend the past day

and GOD DAMMIT AMAZON CHARGED ME TWICE FOR MY DS WTF HERE COME THE OVERDRAFT CHARGES

Placed two orders.

First was yesterday at 3:30AM.

Boom Blox, Too Human, and Heavenly Sword all for $20 each. 3 games that I've been wanting but only now have they reached the magic price point.

Then today I had to order a mount for my wife's new LCD TV so I got a couple more things: Acana Heart for $13. Travel Games for Dummies ($10), and a Wii Net Connect ($4).

Sailor

Hazaro said:
If you have a premium account thing, you can install their shitty toolbar and have it generate credit card codes that withdraw from your paypal balance.

That means I have to link my bank account with Paypal, right? :\

exarkun

Does anyone know if the DBZ Burst Limit still comes with one of the movies on the disc? It would be worth the price if it still did.

NomarTyme said:
Although the sale was suppose to run through Monday!

I saw that. That's why I was just making sure. I guess I'll just have to wait for another deal or for when the game goes down to that price. That game came out a loooong time ago. I figured it'd already be below 60 by now.

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
WTF? Have you people never been to a sale before?

Chill out. You don't need to get angry/ treat people like they're idiots just because they are reading one thing and the website says another.

GAZERK said:
Chill out. You don't need to get angry/ treat people like they're idiots just because they are reading one thing and the website says another.

Not angry at you for double checking, but people have been whining about it's supposed to last till monday or sunday since yesterday and it's tiring. I wanted simpsons game yesterday at bestbuy and that should last till monday but I still didn't get it due to stock.

dyls

FrenchMovieTheme said:
how'd you get that $100 blu ray promotion!?

This. On second thought, don't tell me. I've already bought enough stuff that Amazon might as well just back an 18-wheeler up to my front door. Got in on the Sonic Unleashed 360 for $20, and I didn't even want the game. Sigh...

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Naked Snake said:
How are you guys tracking and locating the best deals? Is there a specific link I can start at?

I just look through my wish list and see stuff that has dropped in price. For example, Trauma Center: New Blood is $14.99 and Sonic and the Secret Rings is $12.99 (order through Amazon for that price, not J&R Music).

Sonic has been that cheap for almost a week now, so I don't even think it is a sale. And Trauma Center has been dipping back and forth from $19 to $14 for the past few days.

All my super saver shipping orders shipped today. Wooooot. I was planning on waiting until at least next week but it looks like they'll be here by Wednesday. :D

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
How much is prime a year? Do you always get free two day shipping with prime?

80/year, two day shipping is free on any item sold by Amazon (not through third party merchants) and one day shipping is always 3.99 (aside from saturday shipping, which has an extra one or two dollar charge).

Absolutely worth it if you order from Amazon a lot, and you will start to order even more after you sign up for prime if you do.

edit: corrected price for one-day shipping

Sailor

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:

Taken from their page:

What is Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime is a membership program that gives you and your family "all-you-can-eat" fast shipping for eligible purchases. For an annual membership fee of $79, you will enjoy:

Fast Delivery

Free Two-Day Shipping on more than one million in-stock items sold by Amazon.com.

Upgrades to One-Day (Overnight) Shipping for just $3.99 per item.

Two-Day and One-Day shipping usually apply across business days. Prime also offers special weekend and other shipping options for qualifying merchandise

Free Standard Shipping for eligible items shipped to P.O. boxes in the continental United States (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. territories, possessions and protectorates) and APO/FPO addresses with U.S. zip codes.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
The only caveat with Amazon is that they usually don't ship games on the release date--usually day or two after unless it's a special promotion (which hopefully they'll have more of). Other than that I've been a happy Prime member for years now.

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:

You can have up to 4 people on the account as well as "family" so 3 of my friends got in together and split up the price we are kind of family right?

Az987

all good things
dammit, i need something for 10$ to get free shipping..

So far i got Ridge racer 7 and PSP2000 component cables.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
scitek said:
Has anyone's DDR-bundle 360 shipped yet?
They removed both items and sent me a nasty email about exploiting glitches.

Just kidding. It shipped. Yours will ship soon too. Stop worrying about it.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
SapientWolf said:
They removed both items and sent me a nasty email about exploiting glitches.

Just kidding. It shipped. Yours will ship soon too. Stop worrying about it.
:lol

My arcade has shipped as of 25 minute ago :D

They shipped my DDR yesterday, but haven't shipped the Arcade Unit yet. Nice of them to ship in two separate boxes, that'll save me a bit of trouble packing it for the winning ebay bidder.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Eel O'Brian said:
They shipped my DDR yesterday, but haven't shipped the Arcade Unit yet. Nice of them to ship in two separate boxes, that'll save me a bit of trouble packing it for the winning ebay bidder.

I'm probably going to return it to CC/BB depending on what they have. Don't like dealing with eBay :(

$70 Xbox 360 Holiday Arcade bundle is so awesome, plus that $20 20GB HDD I am so set.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
UltimaPooh said:
So are there deals for digital monday?

It's Cyber Monday, and most of the deals are ongoing, I don't know if Amazon is doing anything for Cyber Monday since most of the Friday sales are till Monday.

Az987

all good things
NomarTyme said:
Remember people there might be some good deals tonight, so stay up till 12:00 am/pacific time or 3:00 am eastern time.

Bleh, i just did that Friday :lol I was so tired the next day

But i guess i will..

Im pissed I missed Civ revolution on the DS for 9.99$ today

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Traded in Far Cry 2 for PS3 and my old 2GB mem stick and got Blue Dragon, Frontlines, and Army of Two for 88 cents at Gamecrazy today. All sealed and 88 cents total:D

Spruchy

Hazaro said:

I'm probably going to return it to CC/BB depending on what they have. Don't like dealing with eBay :(

$70 Xbox 360 Holiday Arcade bundle is so awesome, plus that $20 20GB HDD I am so set.

Um don't you need a receipt?

Top Bottom