• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full list of Amazon Black Friday deals.

JayDubya

Banned
Fallout + God of War 2 (can't believe I still haven't... oh well, saved $40) + RE4 Wii ($10 = impulse buy, heard this was even better than on the GC, been wanting to replay it...)

Teknoman

Jeez...how many people were camping out for the L4D?

To be honest, they should've limited each item on sale 1 per amazon account. Only fair.

JayDubya said:
Fallout + God of War 2 (can't believe I still haven't... oh well, saved $40) + RE4 Wii ($10 = impulse buy, heard this was even better than on the GC, been wanting to replay it...)

Wii version really is the definitive version. Wiimote aiming is fun.

suaveric said:
SOB! i had L4D in my cart and while i was shopping for something else they sold out. fuck.
Same thing happened to me. Well, kind of. I had the other thing I wanted (headset) in my cart already from earlier in the day. So I tried to add L4D. Then the site made me log in again (though I was already logged in), and only the headset appeared in my cart. Tried again, same result. By the time I got L4D finally in my damn cart I got a message saying it was no longer available. Fuckbeans.

My GF is going to go nuts. I told her I wouldn't get her Animal Crossing for her birthday because it wouldn't really be much of a surprise, but this black Friday bundle was too good to pass up. I guess it'll be a real surprise now. :lol

Now all the other shit I already got her will have to be for Christmas.

I also grabbed myself a second PS2 controller and 2 memory cards on the cheap while I was at it. I was tempted to get more, but I already ordered some games and boxed sets yesterday.

donny2112

takotchi said:
I thought I was going to have to wait for that crappy WiiSpeak/Animal Crossing bundle to go on clearance somewhere, but I just snagged it. That was way more reasonable than $70.

IAWTP

I got the AC/Wii Speak bundle (I was boycotting it until I could get it for the promised price of $60 from Cammie at E3, but I'll settle for $40 :D ), Cooking Navi (English version), and Boom Blox for $70. Very nice. Thanks for posting these at GAF! I probably wouldn't have found out about it until way too late, otherwise. :lol

Timan

Developer
Hopefully my order went through, ordered it right at 3, it showed up for L4D Availability Unknown, but the order went through and I got an email already.

L4D
God of War 1
God of War 2
for 40$ can't fucking beat that.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Order went through. Very happy.

Thanks Amazon/Black Friday/shitty economy. :lol

So far

Fallout 3 (PS3) $39.95

Dead Space (PS3) $29.99
Transformers (Blu-ray) $9.99
Total $79.93

I wanted Far Cry 2 but its not working. If Iron Man Blu-ray drops to $14.99 like its supposed to I will get that and God of War 2.

Aladuf

Banned
Just snagged Boom Blox and De Blob for roughly $45.00, great fucking deal. I was thinking about getting Heavenly Sword and Bioshock too but for two games I've already beaten I thought that I shouldn't push my credit card too much. :lol

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
All I wanted was Left 4 Dead but I added Nights to go over $25 for free shipping. Maybe I should have just paid for the shipping.

mAcOdIn

Fuck!
For the PS2 I got:
God of War 1(was lost by a buddy) and 2 (never played, can't wait)
Arcana Heart (I know, I'm a dork)
Persona 3: FES with Artbook and CD (had to have it for the book and CD)

For the Wii:
Nights: Journey of Dreams (It was cheap, no way can it not be worth it)

I am so broke, actually wasn't really that painful, about the cost of one PS3 game.

scitek

Wario Land STILL isn't changed. I don't want to stay up all night waiting for it to, either. GAH!

And no, it still doesn't change when I add it to the cart.

Esperado

Success! I got Left 4 Dead and Fallout 3 for me and Wrath of the Lich King for my brother. Damn, Black Friday on Amazon kicks ass.

SapientWolf said:
All I wanted was Left 4 Dead but I added Nights to go over $25 for free shipping. Maybe I should have just paid for the shipping.
You made a wise choice imo. NiGHTS has some issues, but it also has some amazing parts too. Most of all it has heart. Trust me, $10 is a steal. Just make sure you rock the Gamecube controller because the nunchuck is shit for that game.

Linkhero1

scitek said:
Wario Land STILL isn't changed. I don't want to stay up all night waiting for it to, either. GAH!

I've refreshed the page a dozen times waiting for it to drop. This is just too intense for me

DAMN YOU AMAZON!!!

Teknoman

scitek said:

Cant you order it now since the sale has started, and then if the price doesnt change by mid friday, contact Amazon about it?

I mean if a game is on sale, and the sale is already 22 minutes in, you shouldnt be responsible for the site's slow update.

Sidenote: Wario Land's soundtrack is really good.

Axis

If I had more, I would have shared with the class, of course.

I had this code for preordering Gears 2 on there.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
GrotesqueBeauty said:
I hate people like you.

aka

This is why we can't have nice things.

I dont sell on ebay all the time. This will be my first time flipping anything like this before. If it makes it any better i may bundle it with a wii.

Scarecrow

Sorry for hogging the extra L4D's. :(

I delved back in and picked up GoW2 (still havn't played it) and Sleeping Beauty Blu-ray to push my order to free shipping.

scitek

Teknoman said:
Cant you order it now since the sale has started, and then if the price doesnt change by mid friday, contact Amazon about it?

I mean if a game is on sale, and the sale is already 22 minutes in, you shouldnt be responsible for the site's slow update.

Sidenote: Wario Land's soundtrack is really good.

I guess I could, but where's my proof that it was supposed to be on sale? I'm just going by the OP.

I wasn't going to pick up L4D until next year but so many of my friends were playing it on my friends list and I couldn't turn it down at the price.

Timan

Developer
Unison said:
OT, but there's a 16GB Ipod touch for $199 in the Gold Box.

That's about $100 off, I believe.

First gen tho... and now there is news that the first gen ipod touch is sloooow compared to the new one (game wise).

Top Bottom