• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full list of Amazon Black Friday deals.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
i should pick up the ps3 ps2 memcard adaptor and those cheap controllers.

I think you guys will be good with the 360 deal. Thats pretty awesome. Black friday online is much better than in store.

Esperado said:
Bought 2 of them and paid for the $6 shipping. Thanks for posting this! Now have four controllers for LittleBigPlanet!

Just because you posted this, I added another one to my order. Now I have two along with the one that came with my system and the one I'm getting from Radio Shack tomorrow that makes four player LBP.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
OldJadedGamer said:
Just because you posted this, I added another one to my order. Now I have two along with the one that came with my system and the one I'm getting from Radio Shack tomorrow that makes four player LBP.

:lol

I was going to buy 1, then thought about and bought 3 only to realize that PS3 has 2 USB ports :lol :lol :lol

Or does the 60GB have 4? Actually I think I am golden.

So much joy in the air, I missed the 360 deal, but am content for now. Probably going to keep hunting till 2 am :lol

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Solideliquid said:
Left 4 Dead PC is being listed at 47.99? Wait, what?
So the Left 4 Dead deal is... dead? Well, congrats to the gamers who will be fighting a horde of angry zombies tomorrow online instead of at the retailers. Also, fuck the hoarders with a cactus.

It looks like I'll be sleeping in tomorrow. Best Black Friday ever.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
SapientWolf said:
So the Left 4 Dead deal is... dead? Well, congrats to the gamers who will be fighting a horde of angry zombies tomorrow online instead of at the retailers. Also, fuck the hoarders with a cactus.

It looks like I'll be sleeping in tomorrow. Best Black Friday ever.

Out in 5-7 minutes.

I wonder how many copies they had.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
NomarTyme said:
I'm thinking back and forth if I should get Korg! I don't if I'm creative enough to do anything.
same here. I want it soo much. Cant decide

Ford Prefect

GAAAAAAAAY
Got Bioshock for me (haven't played it yet) and Too Human for a gift. But now I see that MGS Essentials looks pretty fucking rad and now I have to find something else for $10 to get free shipping :mad:

Guess I'll check out some DVD deals... I mean, I've never played God of War, but I can probably get that for pennies used, couldn't I? Dead Space is also apparently a good game (you can tell how far I've fallen out of the know over the past couple years), but I don't know if I want to lose another $30 right now.

edit: lol, Dead Space is two words

mj1108

MThanded said:
if your looking for a wii or wiifit amazon has them both still in stock.

Considering they're both still in stock....must mean that Nintendo shipped them another fuck-ton of them.

npm0925

Picked up Dead Space and Heavenly Sword for the PS3 for $50. Should last me until Uncharted and Ratchet hit greatest hits status.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Arsenic said:
lol so far bought 5 items from amazon, jesus.

just waiting for a deal on bioshock and valkryia chronicles...

Valkyria is a deal at any price. >:[

Is Ridge Racer 7 worth it for $20 if I'm a casual fan of the series and will probably only play briefly? Does it still look good at 1080p?

Shadow780

Bah! Got most of the games I want on that list already...

Well to satisfy the shopping urge bought 2 $5 PS3 controllers, a charge station, and Persona 3 FES...:lol

Hazaro said:
:lol

I was going to buy 1, then thought about and bought 3 only to realize that PS3 has 2 USB ports :lol :lol :lol

Or does the 60GB have 4? Actually I think I am golden.

So much joy in the air, I missed the 360 deal, but am content for now. Probably going to keep hunting till 2 am :lol
Just add a USB hub.

BTW I just did the 360 deal and it worked.

Edit: 360 deal gone now.

mj1108

golem said:
wtf boom blox just reverted

If you're only going to go for Boom Blox, get it at Target since you have to have $25 for free shipping.

speculawyer said:
Just add a USB hub.

I was just doing the 360 deal as well and it showed DDR as being in stock, then when I went to add it to the cart it didn't add and went out of stock. :(

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Naked Snake said:
Shit, I overslept! Where do I click? Where are the deaaaaals?
The deals are drying up fast. It might be better to check back in a few hours to see if they make them available again.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
speculawyer said:
Just add a USB hub.

I believed it would come back in stock, but I'm pretty happy now.

Probably going to come back at least once again as well.

mj1108

Hazaro said:
I believed it would come back in stock, but I'm pretty happy now.

Probably going to come back at least once again as well.

I sure hope it does come back. The site does say it's limited to 500.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Damn, Resistance: Fall of Man just reverted as I was deciding whether to grab season 3 of Entourage.

Edit: and it's back, or at least the price is showing in my cart. Good enough for me!

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
:D
Amazon upped the price of the bundle to $280, but I had the old bundle in my cart so I snagged the $199 plus the bonus so $140 shipped for it.

Time to experience Gears 2 and Dead Rising finally (Although I didn't like Gears 1 much)

GL snagging another 360 deal guys

LJ11

Yeah, I got in on the 360 deal as well, bought it for my brother. Fucker doesn't deserve it, but at that price I couldn't pass it up.

Top Bottom