• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full list of Amazon Black Friday deals.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
amazon is killing it with these deals. ARggggghhh I have to wait for my money to come from ing direct back to my checking and I dont want to risk it.

MThanded said:
I dont sell on ebay all the time. This will be my first time flipping anything like this before. If it makes it any better i may bundle it with a wii.
Just be ready for a visit from the ghost of Christmas ebay. Tim Cratchit is dead because of you. Think about that.

dyls

Boom Blox and Personal Trainer:Cooking for me for a total of $29.90 :)

I was going to give the Cooking Navi to my parents (who have a DS mostly for Brain Training) but after watching the videos on the Nintendo Channel, I'm not so sure. Maybe i should've gotten 2.

Puli

Banned
I got L4D for the PC and also caved and bought WOTLK. Just went ahead and payed the 6 bucks for shipping, otherwise it would have been 12/10-12/16 before I got my games. Now I'll get them next week.

Unison

Timan said:
First gen tho... and now there is news that the first gen ipod touch is sloooow compared to the new one (game wise).

Ahhh, my bad... I thought the only difference was the firmware.

Sweet L4D for 360 hahaha I don't even have a 360.

Does Amazon do this every year? So many good deals, I'm tempted to not buy games on non-Black-Friday-days anymore.

Petrie

Banned
Guys. The arcade 360 with DDR bundle deal for $199 is glitched, and applying the discount twice, making it $130 for an arcade, and the game, which can easily be sold and bring it under the $100 mark. No excuse not to grab one at that price.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
MThanded said:
I dont sell on ebay all the time. This will be my first time flipping anything like this before. If it makes it any better i may bundle it with a wii.

Too bad you won't make any profit on those. :lol

Fees + shipping is gonna kill it for you.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
MThanded said:
ebay. So i can buy gifts. LOL
Well, there's over 3,000 people selling Wii Fit on Ebay right now so good luck with that.

The best way to make some extra cash around the holidays is to look for a temp job. A weekend or two of work can bring you all the extra cash you need to do your shopping with a little left over to get something nice for yourself.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Got me Entourage Seasons 1-4, Too Human, Hell's Highway - 103$ free 2 day shipping with trial of amazon prime which i am exploiting this month.

Jswanko

Wrath of the Lich King
Boom Blox
Burnout: Paradise
Korg DS
Animal Crossing City Folk w/mic

all for $130, damn you amazon.

Weird, about 10 minutes ago wii fit was out of stock. I just tried adding it again and its back in stock. And its still being sold by amazon and not some random reseller.

dyls

Petrie said:
Guys. The arcade 360 with DDR bundle deal for $199 is glitched, and applying the discount twice, making it $130 for an arcade, and the game, which can easily be sold and bring it under the $100 mark. No excuse not to grab one at that price.

link, please. I'm not seeing it.

MThanded

Hazaro said:
Too bad you won't make any profit on those. :lol

Fees + shipping is gonna kill it for you.
They are consistently going for 160 though. I dont understand.

Fees will not kill me. Buyer will eat shipping.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
MThanded said:
They are consistently going for 160 though. I dont understand.

Fees will not kill me. Buyer will eat shipping.

Ebay will be oversaturated so prices will fall. Plus, IIRC ebay now has fixed prices for shipping so you'll be the one eating shipping.

Petrie said:

If it wasn't for the red ring I would probably bite. Unfortunately until that is more or less 100% solved I'm just not gonna do it. I'm thinking next winter when I can get a pro w/ Gears 1 & 2 for under $150 is gonna be the ticket.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Petrie said:
HOOOOOOOOOLLLLYYY SHIIIT!!!!

It will probably be corrected later but it's worth a shot.

Shawn128

Guys.

GO BUY THE 360 ARCADE DEAL RIGHT NOW.

I just got the 360 + DDR for $130 without tax due to some glitch in their system.

MThanded

SnowWolf said:
Ebay will be oversaturated so prices will fall. Plus, IIRC ebay now has fixed prices for shipping so you'll be the one eating shipping.
definitely not true on the shipping. I just sold bioshock limited edition and there was no fixed price shipping you can set it before you make the listing. At least in my area wii fit is not available at all. Maybe craigslist might be a better option.

MThanded

Shawn128 said:
Guys.

Due to some glitch, I just got the 360 + DDR for $130 without tax due to some glitch in their system.
how how how.

Linkhero1

Shawn128 said:
Guys.

Due to some glitch, I just got the 360 + DDR for $130 without tax due to some glitch in their system.
how'd you get it for $130? It shows up as $199 for me.

dyls

dyls said:
link, please. I'm not seeing it.

Never mind, got it. And it's a doozy if it doesn't get canceled.

Go to the 360 Arcade bundle and add click on the "Best Value" for the bundle plus DDR Universe 3. It will show as $199 in your cart, but when you get to checkout it will take another $70 off the price, for a total if $130.

comme ça:

scitek

Shawn128 said:
Guys.

By the time I had read that first post above about this they had already fixed the glitch. :(

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
awesome. if this goes through, i'll have a cheap replacement for my wonky launch 360. plus hdmi. ROCK

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
scitek said:
By the time I had read that first post above about this they had already fixed the glitch. :(
We're sorry. The item Dance Dance Revolution Universe 3 with Dance Mat is no longer available from the seller you selected.

:[

devilchicken said:
Weird, about 10 minutes ago wii fit was out of stock. I just tried adding it again and its back in stock. And its still being sold by amazon and not some random reseller.

That's the great thing about Amazon. Oftentimes, deals will sell out, and reappear later in the day, multiple times. I have no idea why. But if anyone missed any of the deals, always look again later, because they might re-stock. Wouldn't be suprised if L4D showed up again later tonight or in the morning.

Top Bottom