• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full list of Amazon Black Friday deals.

Ford Prefect

GAAAAAAAAY
After some research decided that N+ (DS) sounds pretty fun and worthy of bringing my MGS Essentials order up to >$25.

Now off to bed.

mj1108

LJ11 said:
Yeah, I got in on the 360 deal as well, bought it for my brother. Fucker doesn't deserve it, but at that price I couldn't pass it up.

Has anyone just recently got in on the 360 deal? It came back for me but when I went to add it to the cart, it put DDR in the items "saved for later". Ughh.... fucker.

scitek

I got the 360 deal checked out, too, but I'm expecting they'll either cancel it or charge me the full $200. Hope I'm wrong, though.

Petrie

Banned
scitek said:
I got the 360 deal checked out, too, but I'm expecting they'll either cancel it or charge me the full $200. Hope I'm wrong, though.

They can't charge you $200, as you never authorized any charge over the $130 or whatever. You could send your confirmation to your credit card if they did, and get the entire purchase refunded.

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
Private Hoffman said:
Hmmm the deal just went live.

But when I check Blu-Rays under 15 bucks, Iron Man is listed at $25....what am I missing here?

I think Transformers is $10, and that's their cheap way of saying Blu Rays starting under $15. Everything else is over $15.

mj1108

Everyone that just got in on the 360 bundle...go in and view your order after you submitted it to make sure the additional $69.99 took. I just tried it and even though it said $130.00 at checkout, it was still $199.99 when I went to view my order after it was submitted.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
mj1108 said:
Everyone that just got in on the 360 bundle...go in and view your order after you submitted it to make sure the additional $69.99 took. I just tried it and even though it said $130.00 at checkout, it was still $199.99 when I went to view my order after it was submitted.

zl3pts.jpg

:D

Barrett2

Ford Prefect said:
After some research decided that N+ (DS) sounds pretty fun and worthy of bringing my MGS Essentials order up to >$25.

Now off to bed.

N+ on DS is a great game for cheap. You won't be dissapointed.

Private Hoffman said:
Hmmm the deal just went live.

But when I check Blu-Rays under 15 bucks, Iron Man is listed at $25....what am I missing here?
yeah WTF???

Blu-ray Hits Under $15 I assumed all those titles would be below 15 . . .or at least 2 of them!

eDIT: DEAL WORKING NOW

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
speculawyer said:
yeah WTF???

Blu-ray Hits Under $15 I assumed all those titles would be below 15 . . .or at least 2 of them!

OK, it went live now. Bought Kung Fu Panda and Ironman on BluRay for $14.99 apiece.

"Xbox 360 Live 1600 Points"
"Pure"
"Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts"
"The Last Remnant"
"Burnout Paradise"
"Too Human"
"Xbox 360 Text Messaging Kit"
"Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution"
"Dead Space"
"Infinite Undiscovery"

Total $302

Baron

I picked up Heavenly Sword, and I had a $10 "promo" coupon for games because I pre-ordered Valkyria Chronicles last month, so the game came to only $9.99! Awesome deal. I also just bought a PS3 memory card adapter last month from a local Target for full-price, I'll return that and pick one up at this Amazon sale for $4.99 instead. Sweet. That's it for me - I thought about buying the Transformers blu-ray, but thankfully I remembered in time that the movie is a pile of shit.

I got that Cookbook game for DS, Mercury Revolution for Wii, and a Hori DS game case. $25 total is pretty good. That cookbook thing looks really slick, I'll be using that to make some good meals for my girlfriend and I, hopefully. $10 is the right price for that.

Other nephew gonna be happy at xmas:
---------------------------
Items Ordered Price
1 of: Xbox 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle [Video Game]
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
$199.99
- 1 item(s) Gift options: None

1 of: Dance Dance Revolution Universe 3 with Dance Mat [Video Game]
$69.99

1 of: Boom Blox [Video Game]
$19.95

Item(s) Subtotal: $289.93
Shipping & Handling: $10.46
Best Value Savings: -$69.99
Super Saver Discount: -$10.46
Promotion Applied: -$69.99
-----
Total Before Tax: $149.95
Sales tax: $0.00
-----
Total for this Shipment: $149.95
:D

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
So far:

3x Left4Dead (PC)
3x Nyko PS3 controllers
1x PSP Headphones w/ remote control
1x MGS: Essential Collection
1x Team Fortress 2 (PC)
1x Arcade 360 Bundle
1x DDR3U + Pad

In 3 orders so I have to eat shipping 3 times :lol (Stupid Prime ran out like a week ago)

There's my $277 spent :lol

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
Hazaro said:
So far:

3x Left4Dead (PC)
3x Nyko PS3 controllers
1x PSP Headphones w/ remote control
1x MGS: Essential Collection
1x Team Fortress 2 (PC)
1x Arcade 360 Bundle
1x DDR3U + Pad

In 3 orders so I have to eat shipping 3 times :lol (Stupid Prime ran out like a week ago)

There's my $277 spent :lol

Why don't you use Super Saver for free shipping?

mr stroke

Hazaro said:
Out in 5-7 minutes.

I wonder how many copies they had.

wtf?
did they only sell a limited amount at 19.95? they are still in stock but only at 47.95 :(

man that L4D must have been really limited.

anyone know if the FarCry 2 deal is dead too?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Eggo said:
Why don't you use Super Saver for free shipping?

L4D I wanted and was with the rest of my order for $8

The controller were their own purchase for $15 + 5 shipping and I didn't know if they were going to get sold out, so I didn't bother looking for filler (Should of tossed in a Blu-Ray)

And the 360 had sold out before so I knew I couldn't waste time, plus it helps the chances of it shipping. (Plus I forgot to check it) :lol

speculawyer said:
a glitch that may or may not be honored.

Probably honored, it's Amazon afterall, plus they are clearing hundreds of thousands of dollars of merchandise anyway.

speculawyer said:
a glitch that may or may not be honored.

My order is already at the shipping soon stage and my card was charged. So I'm sure they're honoring it. I accidentally got the deal since I was just ordering it as a gift and that happened and was a pleasant surprise.

element

so far i got:
Infinite Undiscovery
1 year XBL w/ chatpad and PGR4

going out to get hopefully:
26" Westinghouse LCD at Target for $299
Planet Earth BluRay at Fry's for $37
Microsoft V Wireless Keyboard/Mouse at Staples for $29

Barrett2

Got my Order in! Something for me and something for the wife.

Can't believe I just bought a Mortal Kombat game. I consider this my "caught up in the moment" Black Friday purchase. :lol

Sterling Silver & Garnet Glass Tear Drop Earrings - $39.00

Fallout 3 - $39.95

Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe Collector's Edition - $39.95

Top Bottom