• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

Refyref

HAP BIRFDE

xZFBU7O.png

Max is always ready.

Refyref

Is it supposed to have no names and no participants? Or am I just awful with Skype?

Edit: And no way to type in anything. Definitely the latter.

Komo

Banned
Is there any way to see user's display names without adding them? All I'm seeing is usernames, and I don't know anybody X:

Ref, I just tried adding you, let me know if it worked.

And I don't think there's a way to see display names without having the person on your contact list, at least none that I'm aware of.

So 2 questions in regards to Skype group:

Is there any reason for me to keep the IRC chat up? I could just shut it down, if nobody's going to go there anymore, anyway.

Why did nobody think of, you know, telling me about this? Do you consider me so disconnected with you guys that nobody wants to bother letting me know? Cause if that's the case, I'll leave the Skype group again.

Gotta be honest, though, I'm actually pretty damn disappointed by all of you.

Grakl

Is there any reason for me to keep the IRC chat up? I could just shut it down, if nobody's going to go there anymore, anyway.

Why did nobody think of, you know, telling me about this? Do you consider me so disconnected with you guys that nobody wants to bother letting me know? Cause if that's the case, I'll leave the Skype group again.

Chill. The drama you're seeing doesn't exist.

You weren't left out. I can think of maybe 5 people I invited to the chat when I started it. You're more than welcome. Nobody was intentionally not included. The drama isn't necessary. At all.

Firehead

No one left you out. Bel posted about the Skype chat in the IRC a few days ago for you guys to see. No one was going out of their way to intentionally leave you out.

It's just a simple Skype chat. It's all good. The IRC and Skype chat can coexist.

You're good, yo.

The IRC and Skype chat can coexist.

Honestly, I disagree with this. I mean, the IRC could barely co-exist with the thread. There's no way people will use both the IRC and Skype chat, especially since Skype seems to be more convenient for the majority of people (which is why it's so much more active than the IRC).

I do have to admit I kind of prefer using IRCs to Skype in general - although I am glad that the Skype group exists and is as active as it is, and I'll continue to use it since that's where the people are. But realistically we aren't big enough to support a thread and two different instant message groups.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
When I picture anthro snakes in my side I give them limbs too, just kept the long tail thing

Anyway is this avatar resizing good? Does it show the muscular presence well?

tyrant3mqu9v.png

Come on, you can't just say that and not post pictures of your snake.

Yeah, I sort of agree. Snakes are cool but it's almost weird to see them depicted with limbs sometimes.

When I picture anthro snakes in my side I give them limbs too, just kept the long tail thing

Anyway is this avatar resizing good? Does it show the muscular presence well?

tyrant3mqu9v.png

At some point anthropomorphic snakes stop being snakes, I think.

But still, I would think that anthro snakes would be quite different with regard to other kinds of anthro reptiles. If I were drawing one, I'd pay a lot of attention to the body shape... I might end up giving it a much narrower body than usual, for example, or give it a much longer tail. Or maybe skip the legs.

The avatar looks a bit too tiny to bring out the detail, I think - the presence is pretty much lost. Try cropping a bit more aggressively.

Xaltheron

Snakes with arms can look cool (though that's essentially a naga) but legs are more difficult to pull off I find.

Sorry for taking so long! I wanted to get some decent pictures, but I haven't really had the opportunity to.

Here's a decent picture of him and his tank :3c

He's an albino python, if you were curious!

He's so pretty ^_^

Is he still growing? Pythons can get pretty damn big if I recall correctly.

Komo

Banned
Snakes with arms can look cool (though that's essentially a naga) but legs are more difficult to pull off I find.

He's so pretty ^_^

Is he still growing? Pythons can get pretty damn big if I recall correctly.

Thanks!

Yeah, he's actually only a year old so he's got a lot of growing to do

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
At some point anthropomorphic snakes stop being snakes, I think.

But still, I would think that anthro snakes would be quite different with regard to other kinds of anthro reptiles. If I were drawing one, I'd pay a lot of attention to the body shape... I might end up giving it a much narrower body than usual, for example, or give it a much longer tail. Or maybe skip the legs.

The avatar looks a bit too tiny to bring out the detail, I think - the presence is pretty much lost. Try cropping a bit more aggressively.

If I zoom in more I don't think I'll see much of his body :(

Top Bottom